Search results

+
  1. A

[MOD RELEASE] Witcher 1 Prologue "Remastered"

I have to say I'm impressed. This mod just felt like Witcher 1. It had everything, voice acting, music, npcs and even Frightener (I didn't think you would include it)! The only thing that it was missing is lighting of the scene. I'm a great fan of witcher 1 atmosphere and dark, murky colours are...
  2. A

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Ok, thanks a lot.
  3. A

[WIP] Full Metal Witcher

Witcher 3 Enchanced Edition, what is that? Since you are using this name are you going to include more things than weapons, armor itc.? Things like new quests or changes to existing ones.
  4. A

Witcher 2 Redkit. Questions and answers.

Hey, its nice to hear from you, Regarding your question,I went to redkit and experimented with meshes that already use windowglass_translucent shader. Here is what I got: https://zapodaj.net/2fca3a7d123d9.png.html On this screen you can see the same mesh from two sides and from about the same...
  5. A

I'd pay MUCH for more NPC faces

And the best thing is that if you look on prerelease materials (trailers and gameplay) there are more npc faces but they were cut for some reason.
  6. A

Disable horse riding & timed decisions?

Or you could, you know, not use the horse. I mean there are hardly any situations in the game where you are forced to ride on the horse and if you are it is usually during sidequests which you can ignore.
  7. A

REDkit - Clarity PLEASE!!!

Ok I totally understand that. Good luck with your project.
  8. A

Wow so you are creator of this package!!! Sorry I couldn't find any discription, there is only read me file with list of creators and link that you have to download app to open. Can you share what is this thing exactly? Is it really redkit 2?
  9. A

What is lexar?
  10. A

Ok thanks for reply, I didn't see file's size. Fking people naming their packages redkit 2.
  11. A

Also it may turn out to be this old version of Redkit 2 that was leaked abou year ago and it didn't work.
  12. A

I don't want to rake old ashes, this is only something interesting that I have found. Sooooo, every few months I'm doing research on news abou my favorite cancelled tv shows, games, etc. Today I searched for my favorite cancelled mod editor - redkit 2. This is what I've found...
  13. A

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Most of previous screenshots were great, they showed us what you can really do in redkit but those ones? They are so incredibly beautiful!!! Especially screenshots 1 and 4 which look even better than anything in witcher 3 (current witcher 3 after tons of downgrading). And by that I mean...
  14. A

The Witcher Books

Yes, they look really nice but I think they are Polish exclusives. So if you live outside of Poland there is no way you could get them.
  15. A

List of The Witcher 3/1 files imported into the REDKit

You can resize models in the converter https://zapodaj.net/1c3c892c352de.png.html but you have to know exactly how large those objects are supposed to be. I personally upscale them in converter and then resize in entity template so it would have right scale. Those Oxenfurt/Novigrad files are...
  16. A

Wow!!! You weren't joking with unexpected guests!!! It looks so amazing, cannot wait to at last see them in witcher game. Also Tea and Vea look great for at least 40 year old women :)
  17. A

Wiedźmin: Pożegnanie Białego Wilka

No właśnie o tym mówiłem że metoda nie jest idealna, wymaga dużo dodatkowej pracy, ale jest to chyba lepsza alternatywa od zbierania pieniedzy na dubbing (wydaje mi sie że był taki plan ale poprawcie mnie jeśli się mylę). Słyszałem już kilka razy o zamknięciu fanowskiego projektu przez to że był...
  18. A

Wiedźmin: Pożegnanie Białego Wilka

Powtórzę mojego posta z angielskiej wersji forum, gdyż widzę że dyskusja się tu bardziej rozkręciła. Wiele osób zastanawia się co z dubbingiem. Mi jako graczowi który przeszedł wiele przygód z wiedźmina 1 brak dubbingu za bardzo nie przeszkadza ale jego obecność na pewno zwiększyłaby imersję...
  19. A

Printed and distributed bestiary

There is a witcher compedium called the world of the witcher. It contains information about history, culture and monsters of the witcher world. The monsters are from all three games not only from witcher 3. Here is link which describes it a bit more...
  20. A

Wow your work is incredible, this is my first post on this thread because I didn't have anything to say besides that. But now I have:) So many people are worried about the lack of dubbing. I'm fine without it as most mods for witcher 1 didn't have those, so I got used to it. But there is way to...
Top Bottom