Search results

+
  1. A

Witcher 2 Redkit. Questions and answers.

Witcher 2 Redkit. Questions and answers. We have many threads on this subforum where we ask questions how to make this this and this and it is overall very messy. For example we have "make Witcher 2 modding great again" where we have started some great user initiatives like creating new redkit...
  2. A

New Witcher book written by Andrzej Sapkowski. What does it mean for future of the Witcher brand?

New Witcher book written by Andrzej Sapkowski. What does it mean for future of the Witcher brand? Sooooooo, Sapkowski semi confirmed that he is writing a new Witcher book. He said that he might be writing the book which means that he probably is writing a new book. What do you think it means...
  3. A

Monster classification.

Monster classification. Currently I'm preparing myself to create a map in Redkit 2. We don't know whether or when it will be released but I think it will eventually come out. I gather artworks and make different charts. One of those charts was list of monsters that I want to inculude on my map...
Top Bottom