Search results

+
  1. W

Poll: What Is Your Favorite Combat Style?

There's no option "for all green".. thats what I like(and no I allways dodge lol). I never even touch red. Havent done that since I completed the game for the first time.
  2. W

[possible spoiler] Where did you log out for the "last time"

You had to log out next to Yen sitting down? Well on this run I picked Triss =) and I also only did a new game so I can still do ng+ if I feel like it. Im not really sure I understand what you mean,but there's allways stuff to do. even though you think you have done everything Im 99% sure...
  3. W

CDPR planning on having new patch out as soon as possible

CDPR gave us ng+.. now they just need to update it so that you can stack up new game plus. That way people can keep everything and play the great game over and over. I dont really see how thats hard to do.
  4. W

Wild hunt and BaW spoilers. Story fail

Those two monster nests are still bugged. Not really game-breaking, but I did search for some kind of cave under the area for like 2 hours lol. idk it was just so strange to me that Geralt will talk about how he defeated the wild hunt with Ciri while Im myself havent even been to the isle of...
  5. W

why why why [did these quests fail]????

Well there are some quests that you wil automatically fail as soon as you go to the The one Im talking about (forgot the name) is the one where you just walk around the docks at Novigrad and the mission pops up. If you like me by accident say ok Ill do it you will have to be able to do it or...
  6. W

Is music supposed to be like this in blood and wine?

I have no problems with the music not starting, my problem is that sometimes after fast-travel the game will be a bit slow until the music-track loads. That can take up to 10 seconds and if Im allready trying to talk to a merchant it will lag for a bit. (PS4)
  7. W

BUG - Cannot return from the unseen cave after the end of the game [spoiler]

Oh sweet you can go back there. I tought it was closed off (for the next 100 years, 200 years, 300..). I only picked up 4 of those so yeah ill be going back down there later today
  8. W

Flood of Anger doesn´t works. HELP !!!

Maybe you have actually have the bonuses unlocked and equipped to make them work. Pretty pointless if thats the case
  9. W

Wild hunt and BaW spoilers. Story fail

Wild hunt and BaW spoilers. Story fail So great new expansion. Completed the whole thing last night. I went to do HoS and BaW before I went to the Isle of mists. And at first I thought it was prette impressive that the game knew that I picked Triss allready cause she is the one that gave me...
  10. W

Best game ever?

This game just gave me the best vibes when I walked around exploring and an old man said: I once had a girl or should I say she once had me. Awesome beatles tune. Guess they like norwegian wood in toussaint :areukiddingme:
  11. W

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Downloading blood and wine right now from EU PSN. Could not find it when I used check for update, but it showed up as free with the option to download when I went to ps-store searched for witcher 3 and clicked on ad ons. EDIT: Playing it now. The new menu-song is sweet. Its late over here, but...
  12. W

Patch 1.20 Changelog

please make it possible to preload the 15 gigs. PS4 euorpe season pass holders dont get the option to download baw.
  13. W

Release time for Blood and Wine?

Ok so 1CEST = 8 hours 30 minutes from right now. so where's the pre-load for my PS4? I own the season pass so I dont see why I cant download the file so it is ready by release time.
  14. W

New Game++ and so on.

I dont think thats ever going to happen, but yeah it would be cool to start new game plus and allways keep your level. That way you can end up with a level 15000 Geralt lol
  15. W

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Hey. Please gimme a link for blood and wine countdown. Or just tell me how many hours it is until they release it.
  16. W

Patch 1.20 Changelog

it is? not on ps4
  17. W

Patch 1.20 Changelog

where can I find a countdown-timer for blood and wine? I wanna play it the second it drops
  18. W

Patch 1.20 Changelog

PS4 yes or no?
  19. W

Hype it up !!! [Countdown for BaW Release]

Oh I see the conspiracy here Marcin. You hold on to this patch just so you can fetch a million redpoints here on the forums.
  20. W

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Nothing in Norway yet.I find myself leave for 10 minutes just to come back and check for updates (ps4). Im ready for the patch.. yes that one guy from norway is ready so you can just go ahead and release it :surprised2:
Top Bottom