Search results

+
  1. L

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi everyone, the world design of the game is simply fantastic, but I have severe problems to get the "lay of the land", that is to orient myself in the city due to the rotating minimap. Is there some way to "fixate" the minimap always pointing to the north? Or at least show where NORTH is on...
  2. L

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

@Gimme_a_break : wow, that was really a detailed and explicative answer! I had to read it twice admittedly, but now with that better understanding I am looking really forward to some scoia`tael matches. Thanks for explaining! 1619014499 I did some progress in the game and have currently reached...
  3. L

@Gimme_a_break : Thank you for your detailed reply, I appreciate it. Yes, this makes sense of course. The game is designed on the grounds that you play against real people. And I did play several matches during the last days and I noted that even I as bloody beginner I managed to win some games...
  4. L

Hi everyone. I had no idea where to post this, so I am trying my luck here. I am new to the game (started today) and I wondered if there is only an online option to the game? I do prefer to play offline or in some kind of story mode - but it seems it doesn´t exist? So for example on the main...
  5. L

Miscellaneous questions

Ok thank you for the heads up - I wasn´t aware of that, but surely makes sense!
  6. L

Miscellaneous questions

No gwent cards from merchants/smiths and innkeepers? Hi everyone, for quite a long time, when playing in Velen and Novigrad, I got a gwent card whenever I beat one merchant, smith or innkeeper (for the very first time they offered a game of gwent). However, on Skellige this doesn´t happen...
  7. L

Game freezes and then switches back to desktop (Geforce 970 GTX)

Game freezes and then switches back to desktop (Geforce 970 GTX) Hi everyone, while I managed to play during the first 50-60 hours without any issue, suddenly, especially in Novigrad, I have rather frequent freezing issues. That is the screen freezes (while the sound continues), then switches...
Top Bottom