Search results

+
  1. D

Aard is awesome now O_O

Aard is awesome now O_O not sure when it happened, 1.10 or HoS, but Aard is a whole lot more like it was in W2 now... you can actually launch dudes with it pretty well.
  2. D

Anyone know how to actually get Tor Lara and Tor Zireal??

Anyone know how to actually get Tor Lara and Tor Zireal?? I just remembered console'ing these way back, and assumed I'd find them at some point.... well now I have beaten the game like 7 times and never found them. Can we actually get these legit?
  3. D

Are these new runes supposed to do something by themselves?

Are these new runes supposed to do something by themselves? Tvarog and Pyerog... I think maybe they are bugged (probably a mod) for me since they dont actualyl do anyting but make my weapon quality become ERROR. Can someone confirm for me what they are actually suposed to do?
  4. D

HoS new runes?

HoS new runes? So I got these new runes, Tvarog and Pyerog, but they dont do anything. Like where other runes have "vitality +3" or whatever, these have nothing. They both say "goes good with the other" so I put them on together and they still do nothing, but turn my weapon status (like...
  5. D

Awesome stuff in HoS

Awesome stuff in HoS Adding slots to weapons/armor!! Entirely new glyphs in addition to glyphwords and runewords! A shitload of fights! Hard ass enemies! A grip of new quests, and I keep finding more! The way I play, this is going to be 30 hours by itself. Very nice so far...
  6. D

HoS preload on Steam?

HoS preload on Steam? SO Steam says it unlocks in 6 hours, but as far as I know I have not DLed anything..... is there no preload, or did I already get it with 1.10, or whats the deal?? Anyone know?
  7. D

Steam says 1.10 is up O_O

Steam says 1.10 is up O_O game doesnt wanna update though... early post?? EDIT: bah, loosk like PC Gamer jumped the gun and Steam is just reposting it for some stupid reason. Stand down
  8. D

guy just sold me a diagram for Witcher gear.

guy just sold me a diagram for Witcher gear. Mulbrydale swordsmith sold me Superior Griffin Armor diagram. Never seen that before, did I just miss it?? O_O
  9. D

how to pack xml?

how to pack xml? So I got texture replacement down fine, scripts are easy as pie, now I want to import some modded xml, and cant seem to get it to do anything. Anyone know how to do this? :confusion: :okay:
  10. D

How do I uncook DLC armor?

How do I uncook DLC armor? Having a good time messing with various armors, and wanted to check out the Temerian/Nilfdaard/Skellige sets... but they arent there. I imagine DLCs have to be uncooked separately, but I am not sure of the command to do so. :confusion:
  11. D

Got the Abandoned Area in WO and the first Person in Distress in Velen....

Got the Abandoned Area in WO and the first Person in Distress in Velen.... I dont know if this is common knowledge now, but looking when I ran into bugs with these didnt show any results except other people having the same issues. After restarting and doing each one 6 times yesterday (6...
Top Bottom