Search results

+
  1. J

[Mod] Cinematic Menu for The Witcher 3

[Mod] Cinematic Menu for The Witcher 3 https://youtu.be/5oFhPXNmG9U Changes the main menu video and music to a self edited version of A Night To Remember with Matthias Loibner’s Mooreiche being played on a hurdy gurdy. Big thanks to Hyadum and Lim3Zer0 for their vast encyclopedic knowledge...
  2. J

Looping Main Menu Video

Looping Main Menu Video Is there a way to stop the main menu video from looping after it finishes playing?
  3. J

[Mod Idea] Mads Mikkelsen Geralt Head

[Mod Idea] Mads Mikkelsen Geralt Head Another weird question of the day: Wondering if it would be possible to take an .obj of Mikkesen's head and retrofit it to work in place of Geralts. Not an insubstantial amount of work, considering there would have to be textures created for it. Guy did a...
  4. J

Impossible Mod ?oTD

Impossible Mod ?oTD My question of the day: Is it possible to remove all pre-rendered cutscenes and replace them with in-engine cutscenes?
  5. J

[Mod Request] Geralt Leather Headband

[Mod Request] Geralt Leather Headband Would it be possible to get a book-lore friendly leather headband for our protagonist?
  6. J

Adaptive ReShade for ReShade3.0

Adaptive ReShade for ReShade3.0 A while back, a modder posted a mod "Different SFX or ReShade Presets For Each Location". This allowed users to have different presets automatically load based on location in-game. Since then ReShade 3 has came out, and I was trying to figure out how to adapt...
  7. J

Witcher 3 Kaer Morhen Armor for Wicther 2?

Witcher 3 Kaer Morhen Armor for Wicther 2? Anyone know if a mod like this that exists? Also one that imports Geralt's eyes from TW3?
  8. J

[Mod] Morpheus Game Font

[Mod] Morpheus Game Font http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2287/? Small change, but I finally don't hate the UI anymore.
  9. J

Witcher 2 hairstyle for Geralt... is it possible?

Witcher 2 hairstyle for Geralt... is it possible? Would it be possible to import Geralt's hair from W2 into the game for continuity? We have his face, just imagine if we had his hair?
  10. J

MASSIVE frame drop starting with battle at Kaer Morhen

MASSIVE frame drop starting with battle at Kaer Morhen I recently left aisle of mists. Upon the following return to Kaer Morhen, the framerate took a TOTAL nosedive. Almost like hitching, intermittent. 20-30 seconds everything is fine, followed by an abrupt freezing onscreen that lasts from 2-7...
Top Bottom