Search results

+
  1. L

Cyberpunk 2077 - History of the World [Lore]

Nope, everything in the video is from the source books, I didn't add anything on my own. I am also interested to see how is this going to look like.
  2. L

I want to get Cyberpunk 2020 source book but I am from Europe

ahhahah, damn now I want to play that. Hard to find that sort of community in my shitty country.
  3. L

Hey, shipping is not so bad. I will get 2 - 3 books, that is okay with my budget. Thank you goombah!
  4. L

I I do have a pdf version, but I am a crazy collector haha. I want a real deal.
  5. L

Shipping is damn expensive, yes I want that in English. This link does indeed help, I will try to get some friends from USA buy it and ship it somehow, maybe that is going to be less expensive.
  6. L

Cyberpunk 2077 - History of the World [Lore]

Cyberpunk 2077 - History of the World [Lore] Hi, I recently finished a new Cyberpunk lore video where I talk about the entire history of the universe going from the early 1990s and all the way to 2077. I am interested to hear what do you think about this.
  7. L

I want to get Cyberpunk 2020 source book but I am from Europe Hi everyone, I don't generally post a lot here but I am wondering if there is a way to get Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook here in Europe. I've been looking on eBay and it's all from the USA and most of them don't ship it here. Sadly I...
  8. L

Boostergangs of Cyberpunk 2020 [Lore Video]

Boostergangs of Cyberpunk 2020 [Lore Video] Here is a lore video I have made about Boostergangs in Cyberpunk 2077. Tell me what do you think about it.
  9. L

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

This is so amazing! Can't wait!
  10. L

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

The Land of Blood and Wine Hi everyone, This is a short cinematic I made for Toussaint, since I find that region stunning. Don't forget to tell me what do you think about this. :)
  11. L

Blood and Wine FAQ [No Spoilers]

So this means there is going to be pre load on GOG ?
  12. L

Blood and Wine FAQ [No Spoilers]

Blood and Wine Preload? Hi everyone, I was wondering if we are going to be able to preload the expansion before the release?
  13. L

Witcher 3 Fan Videos

The Witcher Origins - Dandelion & Zoltan Chivay Hi everyone, :listen: I managed to start season 2 of The Witcher Origins series and in the first episode I talk about Dandelion and Zoltan. Let me know what you think about this.
  14. L

Fallout 4

Yep, nothing beats The Witcher 3 when it comes to this. :D
  15. L

Fallout 4

Geralt was modded to Fallout 4 and its looking amazing Hi everyone, So I stumbled upon this mod that adds Geralt's Viper Armor and armor from the prologue of The Witcher 3. CDPR actually gave armor models to this guy and he did an amazing job. My review: Mod download link: http://goo.gl/6oJ2ov
  16. L

Witcher 3 Discussion Videos

Thank you all. I am glad that you enjoyed this! Took a while to make but it was worth it!
  17. L

Witcher 3 Discussion Videos

Gaunter O'Dimm Explained (Halloween Special Video) Hi everyone, A few months ago I started a series called Origins of... and I reviewed a buch of characters from The Witcher game. Today, since its Halloween, I am going to try and explain Gaunter O'Dimm (Man of Glass) as much as I can. Enjoy...
Top Bottom