Search results

+
  1. O

Patch 1.11 - All Alpha (?) Effects is gone?

Thank goodness I'm still on 1.10 then,thanks for the update bro! Hope they fix the issues.
  2. O

Where the Cat and Wolf Play Quest bugged (also Take What You Want Quest)

I can add that IF you let him live and start the quest "Take what you want" the bandits that are at his hideout are also frozen and do not initiate battle even though Geralt goes into his fighting stance. I finished the quest by just jumping into the hole (not a far drop so you won't die) and...
  3. O

Patch 1.10 introduces constant judder

Okay well after playing a bit more I can attest that it still happens occasionally. Not constantly mind you, only about 2 or 3 times per playthrough for about 1 second at a time. Not really all that annoying, the thing that bothers me is my ps4 that sounds like a jet-engine sometimes but that's...
  4. O

Patch 1.10 introduces constant judder

I also noticed this jutter. Only twice though, hasn't happened again as of yet. I didn't do anything about it though. The issue went away on its own. Whether it will happen again I'm not sure. Will see when the HoS expansion releases.
  5. O

Bug on Gwent after 1.08 on PS4

From what I've experienced, you can only use the leader card in the second round and not the first one... From what I've experienced though. You could always use the leader card at any time previously but not in the latest patches for some reason.
  6. O

BUG: Crate carrying NPCs walking animation STILL present after 8 patches

I recently had this bug were I used Axii on a wild horse to ride it. After I got up on the horse and started riding, the horse's tail was left behind hanging in the air and the horse didn't have any animation while running. It was stiff as a board,legs not moving yet it was blazing ahead like...
  7. O

Can I go back to 1.05

As long as you don't have auto-updates on I'm assuming it might work but I'm not sure if the DLC will work with that version though. Especially not NG+ seeing as prep stuff were added in 1.07 and actual files required for it in 1.08.
  8. O

PS4 fans go crazy after 1.08 patch

Lol, good one :hrhr: But yeah. My PS4 is in an open space though. On top of a shelf with the console facing sideways with the rear free to breath. Only happens during heavy particle usage though. I'll just bear with it, I just thought it was strange that I only noticed it with the recent patches...
  9. O

NPC's textures problems

I notice slow loading textures more in Skellige though, when I walk past An Craite clansmen, they have yellow sashes and details on their clothes. After I wait a while ,,,say 5-7 seconds. The sashes and details magically change back to the original clan colours,which is red. Started happening in...
  10. O

(BUG) trophy : 50 headshots with crossbow

Did you kill them all with headshots? I know the hit detection on enemy heads are very tricky.
  11. O

Can't perform finishers anymore

Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. Lol, free DLC doesn't count if it's bugged CDPR...
  12. O

PS4 Loading Problems

I'm too poor for this, which is why I bought a ps4 instead of a decent pc:crybaby:
  13. O

PS4 Loading Problems

I get what your saying bro, but it works out for CDPR though, people buying a PS4 copy buy another copy on another platform then, I've seen it xD My friends bought the game on ps4. But then after they sew the performance issues they buy either the xbone or pc version of the game because they run...
  14. O

PS4 Loading Problems

Alright, but how come they used double-buffering on the xbone version in 1.07, worsened the fps, and removed it again in 1.08 to return the stable framerate it had, and not remove it for the ps4? From what I've read around the web, it seems like that is the culprit for the bad framerate on ps4...
  15. O

What happened with this feature?

Not important? CDPR seem to have their priorities messed up...
  16. O

PS4 Loading Problems

It started happening a lot since patch 1.07. The voodoo shaman tech whatevers at CDPR don't know what to do with the ps4 hardware seeing as Microsoft maybe slipped them a deal to make the pc and xbone version a lot more stable and better. Such a pity too.
  17. O

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

They may be finished with the free dlc but now they have even bigger, paid expansions coming out later that they have to work on so I'm afraid optimization isn't high up there on priorities :( the game runs though,that much is true,maybe not as smooth as it could on ps4, but they have to deliver...
Top Bottom