Search results

+
  1. T

Bugs 1.22 - a few more

Bugs 1.22 - a few more Hi, here you are a few more small bugs with my saved games. To avoid misunderstanginds I don't need repairs, these are just my feedbacks for devs. Summary: -tree branches go through nilfguardian embassy walls especially in strong winds -Le Papillon name and the related...
  2. T

Bugs 1.22

Bugs 1.22 I uploaded the saved games, Folder and file names contain the problem description. http://www.mediafire.com/download/bzhx6z6dnyh96j4/witcher3_bugs.zip Win7, GOG, 1.22, all DLCs, no mods. Bugs were present even after reloading the saved game. Summary: -Beyond hill and dale Roach bug...
  3. T

[BUG]a few bugs in 1.08

[BUG]a few bugs in 1.08 Carrier animation bug only when carrying wooden objects. I have seen this bug in another place I forget. Stuck in a house. Saved games for these: [edit: I cannot include the link because not having 10 posts.] When Geralt speaks with Keira on the Fyke island there are...
  4. T

[suggestion] to 1.07

[suggestion] to 1.07 ANNOYING, LAME AND BIZARRE ELEMENTS -The hero eats and drinks during fights. Is that so hard to give more regeneration to the swallow potion? Or make that regeneration ability work during fights? -Looted rune stones cannot be upgraded to bigger stones. -Relic swords are...
  5. T

[BUG]Through time and space

[BUG]Through time and space Hi, at the end of the quest 'Through time and space' in the top room of Kingfisher the door is closed. Finally I jumped from the balcony and tried to continue with 'It takes three to tango' but the room is empty. I have everluce. 'Final preparations' quest is still...
Top Bottom