Search results

+
  1. L

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

GTFO who the hell are you to tell people what to do, or how to feel? If u cant handle reading a persons criticism of Cdp them GTFO from the forums!! Seriously I am sick and tired of sheep like you! It's because of gamers like you that this industry we love so much has gone to $h1T. As a...
  2. L

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Hey cdp make allyour staff prioritise the ps4/x1 20fps frame rate problem! Lmao i am seriously starting to hate CDPR, i mean wtf? Why dont they speak up and address the game crippling 20fps frame rate lock ruining Ps4 gameplay? And now since patch 1.07 the xbox one version too? This is B.S...
  3. L

Turning off motion blur increases framerate?

I have the patch now and for me turning off post process efffects improved performance when fighting more then 2 enemies,, everythikng else seems same old same old.
  4. L

Turning off motion blur increases framerate?

Hey lukus i am a N4G gamer just like u lol I see you too haven ot gotten the patch like me? Disgusting is all i can say. I love the witcher 3 but the current 20fps framer ate lock has forced me to stop playing. sad that cdp gets peoples hopes up and fails! ---------- Updated at 07:54 PM...
  5. L

Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

Hey goo idea kudos to u op, Patch: NO Location: U.K London version: Retail Disk CDP go screw yourselves u bloody retards! Been playing on psn since the service launched, never have i had problems like this! the witcher dlc even comes late in uk. I patched driveclub earliar fine, so WTF? I know...
  6. L

Where is patch v1.07 on the PS4

Where is patch v1.07 on the PS4 Cd projekt are a joke, the 20fps frame rate lock on ps4 needs to be turned off! we need the game to be vsync tripple buffered and not vsync double buffered! For the love of god SORT THIS ISH OUT NOW!!! Whats worse we have all now found out they ruined the...
  7. L

Should I get this on PC or PS4?

As some one who owns witcher 3 on ps4 I would say avoid like the plague!! Seriously get it on your PC or the Xbox one which runs a hell of allot better then the ps4 version. I can never understand people who have a capable enough PC but choose to buy s game on console?? lol it's crazy! The...
  8. L

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

They need to turn off that damn 20fps frame rate lock whenever the frame rate drops below 30fps!! I seriously am regretting buying this game on my PS4, instead I should of gotten it on my Xbox one like I did with dragon age which also had a better frame rate on the xbox one. I would gladly take...
  9. L

1080p on ps4 vs the fps of xbox one?

I own the game on PS4 and seriously regret buying it on my PS4 over my Xbox one! the game is stunning on both but on PS4 the game locks the frame rate to 20fps whenever it rains or you are in the bogs! This is apparently because the game is double buffered instead of triple buffered like on Xbox...
Top Bottom