Search results

+
  1. G

PATHETIC DEVELOPERS AND TESTERS !!!

Sorry. But I disagree in everything you ranting about.
  2. G

Patch 1.08 out now!

You know what? I can still play the came, even if I fail a quest mark, or five. I can even play if I fail "Gangs of Novigrad" or some other silly side quest. I demand that the game must stop working and burn at the stake, if I fail as a gamer...
  3. G

1.09 Required Suggestion

This ?-mark system are to darn "spot-on". If you pick up intell about something, and it makes it "spot-on", but you don't get info about what's there?? Strange. It should be more like random area, so to find a guarded treasure, you get info like "North of point A, and West of point B". And on...
  4. G

I want a refund

5. G

Nilfgarddian Connection - Search the Agents Hut - Hendrik

You should get an "E" when you are closing in from the right angle. Try to save, and reload.
  6. G

Forum - bugs and errors

you must allow your browser to accept 3rd party coockies.
  7. G

Witcher 3 & DirectX 12?

Please take this in http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/31539-Witcher-3-and-the-possibility-of-DX12-and-Vulkan-support-post-release
  8. G

between cdpr and a customer

Mission X works fine in my game, so why shouldn't CDPR make me DLC and Expansions?? And that's the case for the majority of the customers. We don't have a problem with the game, so we like more stuff in stead.
  9. G

Advise: Stable to play?

You missing out. Bigtime!!
  10. G

Patch 1.08 releasing TODAY (Aug 7th)

https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/629619112193454080
  11. G

Messed up levels with patch 1.07? Morkvarg is level 2

Snap! Was about to post about the same thing. :D yes, he was lvl2 after 1.07 I was 23.... Feel sorry for the furball...
  12. G

LOGITECH F710 - LT button doesn't work

A quick search on F710 at this forum, gave me this:
  13. G

Patch 1.08 Notes

But they are working on new stuff, because the customer somehow demands it. (DLC, etc) And with such complicated software, it's impossible to get everything right on first release. How can you predict that changing how Geralt moves, will give the silly walk for some users? (No proof of that, Im...
  14. G

Patch 1.08 Notes

Then we use 2-4 weeks for 1 fix.... Great... So when testing revealing that the wise choice was to change fix A. You are back to testing after fixing A, to reveal problem regarding fix CR. Fix CR (or A, again or back to ZZ), and test again, to reveal a new problem(s). My point is that if you...
  15. G

Patch 1.08 Notes

So your "one-by-one,sir" way of doing it, you are so sure that your fix ZZ works perfectly with fix A, released some weeks before. And when you see that to get fix ZZ to work, you need to fix fix A. And when that is live, you need to create fix ZZA because what you did with A, broke one thing...
  16. G

Fix for 1.07 patch - where is it now? [FIX 1.07]

Agree with ale666. Have only 230h, but have none problems, I loose sleep over. Or need to rage/whine over at the web.
  17. G

I miss the ambushes, the sense of dread...

+1 For ambush. Enforce need for Geralt, so weeks easly can pass ingame. Then fullmoon will happend often, and monsters will roam around, people are in horror. Maybe you must kill x monsters to continue some quest, due to people are locking themself inside, and you can't talk to them.
  18. G

More random encounters please

+1 Events you stumble upon while exploring. Some of them are good, with follow-up quest, but I found only one of each type (rescue a deserter from a mob, helping a man attacked by Drowners, the merchants attacked by their own guards etc). Should be more, and random spawning in lvl and time...
  19. G

Black Magic Dolls

A good example of all the junk could be used in other quest, as bribe, short-cut, etc. Or collect Z dolls, a messager finds you, and handing you a tip/quest, "go to Village X, find, mr. Y and talk to him" And some wierd mission starts, about the lost Master Doll Maker and his secret gold chest. :P
Top Bottom