Search results

+
  1. K

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Is it posible that v interact more with things, you know, i want to see my hands putting the gun silencer, for example. I would like that when I am hiding in a corner and I look out to see, my hands will rest on the corner helping in the animation. That when I get to a store and talk to a...
  2. K

About CDPR's attitude

hahah the endless story... always the same with cd projekt... his broken promises... you know... some people says that there are not good publicity or bad publicity...
  3. K

Lets Talk Immersion...

the game is what it is, i never expect a kenshi game and never expect a looter shoter story driven game, the game is good anyways. They can improve animations for sure like in the mission in the hotel when you go around in the bar, yes the bar where is hideo kojima and where are a table plenty...
  4. K

Employees and developers are speaking out...

my bad then. I only can hope that they can upgrade the game, because there are things in the gameplay mechanics and in the open world that are very mediocre even on pc.
  5. K

this game was always meant to be an open world and after all these years and with a dev saying that had playing +100 hours, has a very limited open world mechanics and a lot of cunt content. Whose fault is it?... not all is about bugs.
  6. K

the graphics and the story are amazing problably one of the better story i played in a videogame and the things the game do well do it perfect, but open world and his mechanics not works, because it don't have mechanics. Anyway I want to see cd projekt doing more games.
  7. K

My favourite cyberpunk 2077 trailer

oh maaaan how can i drive my bike without pants like in 1:18? it is an ability?, authentic cyberpunk flavour for sure it reports a lot of street cred... best game ever.... ahhahahahahahahahahaha
  8. K

Lets Talk Immersion...

immersion.... i have a gun silencer ( google translator) they discover me i can't remove the gun silencer (google translator) without enter in the character menu...... aa.... yyy... oswaldo que carajos? 1rst person, 3rd person, 2077 person... isometric person, turn based person....
  9. K

I like this game.

i like too, but they are johnny silverhand against console fans, this game was not the next gen console seller even if this game was developed to console and showed in a pc, maybe is the next gen graphic card seller, i want to see what happens... they have my money, because is a good game, oh...
  10. K

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

very good game, i like it. I hope they put more content and fix all the bugs.
  11. K

Does anyone feel totally immersed despite the shortcomings?

this game has pretty visuals and thats all.. nothing about immersion.
  12. K

Lets Talk Immersion...

well this will be incredible but is too much work and money i think, maybe you sit in the bank and put the monitor in front of you to pick what you want with and animation with your hand please, anesthesia and its done, this could be ok.
  13. K

Lets Talk Immersion...

hahahah ok man.
  14. K

Lets Talk Immersion...

this is my opinion... not a fact...
  15. K

A big thank you!

The truth is that if I had to buy it again I would buy it again, that does not mean that there are things that could be better.
  16. K

Lets Talk Immersion...

if the game had all the things we've said here it would be the game ... great game anyway, getting too much undeserved criticism.
  17. K

It's really dissapointing.

no man the things needs to be his finished, even the best open world is boring at the end, if not is multiplayer, games can be experiencies or stories, like books or films... is better a little dinamic, interactive and replayable world than a immense and full of collectibles world. Maybe not...
  18. K

The game has a very bad game design

its not going to happen, there is not going to be this lvl of immersion, and the game never was designed to have this lvl of immersion people dont want it, then rdr 2 an tlou2 destroy the market but nobody wants it... you know...I'm looking at the gameplays and trailers and I can't find the...
  19. K

Cant understand all the negativity (PC)

I play on pc, I start, and i make my character, all is ok, when I leave the bar I tip a scammer, this game promises, I steal the car mmm I can't take the gun from the guy ok .. brutal graphics, at first everything well done with immersive animations ... you start to have freedom, there are no...
  20. K

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

the game is good, the graphics are brutal, more immersion, and more interactivity and reactive city, i don't care if it is scripted or not. it is a game and i have a live.
Top Bottom