Search results

+
  1. E

[Spoilers] - The game needs more/better 'consequence of decision' quests

[Spoilers] - The game needs more/better 'consequence of decision' quests I love the Witcher 3, but after completing my second play through (using a different TW2 save and making different choices in TW3) I realised that nothing much is really changed or influenced by our choices. Of course...
  2. E

New Gwent card suggestions

New Gwent card suggestions We all love Gwent, we all want/need more Gwent, let's suggest our ideas for more Gwent... (Which might be coming with the upcoming expansions) My suggestions: - Priscilla and Essi Daven, should be the same as Dandelion only one works on Ranged units and the other on...
  3. E

What happens to Hjalmar and Cerys if you ignore their side quests?

What happens to Hjalmar and Cerys if you ignore their side quests? Do they die? I know Svanrige an Tuirseach becomes king as default but what happens to the an Craite siblings? We find them both in dire situations and it appears that they probably would have died without our intervention. I'd...
  4. E

[Spoilers] - How the Witcher 3's expansions might start and be integrated into the base game - [Fan Theory] - HoS and BaW Expansions

[Spoilers] - How the Witcher 3's expansions might start and be integrated into the base game - [Fan Theory] - HoS and BaW Expansions I have two theories about how the (first?) two expansions might start and exist within the context of the main story of the Witcher 3. Bare in mind that the two...
Top Bottom