Search results

+
  1. M

Coincidence or something behind it?: Rogue and Aria (Mass Effect) similarities

Think about it. 1) Both are older matriarch like women who has built up a reputation of someone you better respect/fear and never screw over. 2) They are both owners/overseers of a nightclub called Afterlife. Both of which is a den full of mercenaries/criminals 3) Both are called "Queens"...
  2. M

I think CDPR is hiding something regarding console footage and requirements for ultra PC settings

Yes, I know CDPR has said on twitter that "soon" they will talk about the consoles or show something related to consoles. However even then I think it will be Series X or PS5 footage. I think CDPR is just going to punt the ball regarding current gen consoles, especially the vanilla consoles...
  3. M

How many of you plan on playing against your life path origin? I.E. street kid that is pro corpo etc...

First off, is anyone else having problems trying to post a new thread using the mobile version? The "Post new thread" option does not appear for some reason on my mobile phone, forcing me to make new post from a desktop. Is this normal or something wrong on my end? On my phone I see EVERY OTHER...
  4. M

Tom's Hardware "Don't Trust Projekt Red system requirements"

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-system-requirements-official-plus-our-recommendations Basically their conclusion is that if you want the best experience, get a RTX 3080. What are your thoughts?
  5. M

Seeing the Dragon Age 4 trailer reminds me of why I am excited for CP2077

I liked Bioware games of the past, but seeing the DA4 trailer reminds me of why Cyberpunk 2077 is so special: 1) Choices are not black and white. Bioware games has not evolved beyond the black and white good/bad choice concept. In Cyberpunk 2077 I am sure we will be in situations where we must...
  6. M

Why do many fans believe this game (in comparable aspects) will be inferior to GTA?

Now I know one is a FP RPG and the other is a 3rd person shooter non RPG. But in terms of comparable aspects like story, number of explorable interiors, NPC interactions, and in game advertisements I feel that CP2077 will raise the bar and perhaps be far better then that of GTA games. Whenever...
  7. M

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you? I am over at the Bioware forums now talking about Mass Effect: Andromeda and one popular discussion there is that they do not want to see female characters sexualized. They point to how characters like Miranda, Samara, Jack, and Edi all have...
Top Bottom