Search results

+
  1. H

Water looks green bug??

Water looks green bug?? I have encountered a small water glitch. It only affects puddles as far as I've seen. From far away they look normal but as I get closer the textures seem really green with sharp angular borders. there are also kind of swirly patterns within the green texture that don't...
  2. H

Extremely poor performance after patch 1.12

Extremely poor performance after patch 1.12 Hi, I'm having major issues with game. I have previously played on patch 1.08 I believe back in september. My rig: 970 i5 4590 (non K) 8gb DDR3 @ 1600. The game is installed on a Samsung Evo 850 SSD. 750 watt Corsair PSU I'm trying to run...
  3. H

Quest Order questions?

Quest Order questions? I'm playing my first ever playthrough on death march and the main quest is leveling me up too quickly so I had a few questions. This is really the first rpg where I want to avoid levels lol. So I mean I'm level 16 now and I'm running into quests that are greyed out. My...
  4. H

Quick Question about the DLC

Quick Question about the DLC I was wondering about the language of the DLC's. If for instance your main witcher 3 is configured for the Polish language voiceover and subtitles and you install the DLC of GOG will they be speaking in english? Are there separate installers/versions of the DLC...
  5. H

Witcher 3 Insists on using IGP instead of Geforce please help

Witcher 3 Insists on using IGP instead of Geforce please help After 3 days I finally fixed the black screen on start up crash by updating the Intel driver. I have now run into another serious issue. I am getting 5-8 FPS on the lowest possible settings in a 1024x768 resolution. The cause? I turn...
  6. H

Witcher 3 crashing on startup HELP

Witcher 3 crashing on startup HELP Ok So I bought TW3 and installed from DVD. When I try to run it it starts for 3 seconds goes to a black screen and instantly crashes on startup. Sometimes it goes into full screen mode and I get a full black screen, other times it goes into full screen but I...
Top Bottom