Search results

+
  1. C

Can't talk to Barnabe B&W

Can't talk to Barnabe B&W He just sits there on the porch 24/7 since I finished renovating my vineyard. I tried meditating, doing quests to pass time, turning the game on and off and running repair with galaxy. No luck.
  2. C

Silent dialogue when meeting the Touissant envoy in Holloway

Got it fixed by downloading gog galaxy and running the repair, thanks.
  3. C

Silent dialogue when meeting the Touissant envoy in Holloway

Silent dialogue when meeting the Touissant envoy in Holloway I just finished Hearts of Stones and went straight to the village where you meet the envoy to start the expansion, the problem that is all of the dialogue and other sound effects in the cut scene are silent, I have subtitles and music...
  4. C

Now this here's an immersion breaker...

Fair enough, but you can never be sure. I've seen people suggesting that DayZ needs sleeping and your screen goes black when it happens. They weren't joking.
  5. C

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

It does, we even get his glasses.
  6. C

Armour types (witcher gear)

Still wouldn't hurt to add one of each, just to be fair. Especially that both DLC gear sets are better than the base games ones. so you have to either change the type or wear inferior gear. And since we have second expansion coming, longer one, it's a great opportunity to throw in one new set of...
  7. C

Now this here's an immersion breaker...

I am amazed that someone would care for how long a game character has sex for, really.
  8. C

Armour types (witcher gear)

Armour types (witcher gear) So we got 3 medium types : 1. Serpentine Witcher Gear 2. Wolven Witcher Gear 3. Griffin Witcher Gear But we get only one heavy and one light, my question is, why are other types of armour so discriminated ? I mean 3 types of medium armour and only one of other...
  9. C

Share Your Screenshots!!!

RageGT That second screen is badass Geralt looking down on peasants ---------- Updated at 07:54 PM ---------- Roach this is bullshit and you know it.
  10. C

Highest Scoring Gwent Round loosing or winning Picture Posts Please

MFW I never got more than 40 (yes I completely ignored collecting the cards) :wisegirl:
  11. C

Share Your Screenshots!!!

I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.
  12. C

Petition: Stop making the game easier!

Agree. I have no idea why are the doing it. There were already a lot of complains that DM gets too easy as we level up Well how do you expect it remain hard if your level 33 character with master level gear is running into opponents 10-15 levels below you towards the end of the game ?
  13. C

HoS Difficulty being Nerfed?

I think DM is harder than it was in main game
  14. C

Wow wow wow Is my facial hair going to grow back after I was shaved against my will? Got the beard and hair style installed. It better does.
  15. C

[Spoilery] Wiedźmin 3 - Serca z Kamienia

Myślałem ,że forum i gra od lat 18 i nie trzeba się bawić w siusiaki.
  16. C

[Spoilery] Wiedźmin 3 - Serca z Kamienia

Niedźwiedź, niedźwiedź, siusiak nie niedźwiedź 10/10
  17. C

Now I don't know if they actually responded to people complaining about opponents not levelling up with us on DM thus making DM easy in eyes of quite a few players or it's just the expansion quests. But Hearts of Stone put Death in Death March. Opponents I'm running into are pretty much my level...
  18. C

What you expect from 1.10?

It doesn't have to get THAT easy, Because after few levels up the only challenges are monsters with red skull or guards. At the begging a pack of Drowners was a nightmare to deal with, not long later they were cannon fodder.
Top Bottom