Search results

+
  1. B

[BUG] Purchased vehicles not showing up on vehicle list

This is not limited to a single model. None of the cars that i buy show up on my list. I buy the car, it says "it's already owned" and they're not on my list of available vehicles. This is on the latest patch (2.1).
  2. B

Level scaling ruins the game

The game is dead. It's just another shooter now so who cares? I'm not getting that DLC and just gonna move on.
  3. B

My favourite game, now dead

They pandered to the general crowd who wanted a GTA clone and this is the result.
  4. B

Why did you have to ruin Tetratronic Rippler Mk.5????

I understand this 2.0 update is for those who want a more GTA-like experience and it's focused on improved combat and chases and shit but why did you have to ruin netrunning playstyle for those of us who don't care about police and love the game as-is? All cyberdecks are ruined and their perks...
  5. B

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

It's all good but it's been a while since I last played and I can't remember my build now that all perk points are refunded. Sigh...
  6. B

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Thank you for the update! Regarding dodge, wouldn't it be easier to assign a dedicated dodge button so people can assign whatever key they want for it?
  7. B

Patch 1.1

Fellow 3080 user here. Game works like a charm. Maybe try uninstalling your l3wd mods ?
  8. B

Patch 1.1

Yeah, I also can't play the game on my custom PS3 with MacOS installed. CDPR, get to it pls.
  9. B

Patch 1.1

If it weren't for consoles, we'd be getting QoL updates for PC right now. Thanks Sony.
  10. B

Patch 1.1

Based Poles :cool:
  11. B

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Would it be fitting for Sex Pistols to write a song like "Strawberry Fields Forever"? Context matters here and the context is not RPG genre. It's Cyberpunk and theme song is "God Save The Queen". "No Future". It's written all over Night City. In this world, you are not a beautiful and unique...
  12. B

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Can you guys stop with the apologies already? Thank you for letting us know about the roadmap. So I'm guessing story DLCs are delayed to 2022? That's a shame. BTW I see some people are upset about the endings. I honestly don't understand the obsession with "happy" endings. For me, all the...
  13. B

Melee combat animations

First of all, I enjoy melee combat a lot in this game. That's actually what encouraged me to finish all the NCPD scanner missions. But after 180 hours, I feel like there could be some improvements to it which would make melee combat even more fun. More Finishing Moves: There are only 3...
  14. B

Poor image quality when looking at V in mirror

So anyone found a fix for this besides turning off DLSS? My character looks terrible in the mirror with RTX Ultra settings, especially the hair. Way too much shiny or something I don't know what's wrong with it.
  15. B

Frame Rates suddenly unplayable on my 3080 on load, Help!

Happened to me once with 3080 too. Restarting the PC fixed it for me.
  16. B

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

I wouldn't call side quests in this game "filler". Even gigs and NCPD missions have lore to it if you care to investigate. I'd go as far to say that I enjoyed side content in this game more than that of Witcher 3.
  17. B

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

LOL. Cyberpunk literally have nothing to learn from Fallout 4 which is by far the worst Fallout game ever created (along with 76 probably but I've never played that game). I'd love it to have more RPG elements like New Vegas or DAO but that would probably mean another 2-3 years of development so...
  18. B

Rogue spawned in apartment

She spawned after I called her from my apartment and she won't leave. Not interactable tho. Screenshot below.
  19. B

Loot inconsistencies

Pic related. Level 35 and I'm getting a Level 1 gear as a loot. Why? This is one of the NCPD Scanner missions. It's like 50-50. Half of the time I'm getting level scaled loot, the other half it's level 1 gear. The other thing; I've completed the Junguji mission (clothing vendor). The guy told...
  20. B

Wrong text on shard

Pic related. It's from an NCPD Scanner Hustle in Rancho Coronado or Arroyo, I don't remember exactly.
Top Bottom