Search results

+
  1. K

Season of love book rewards.

One of the rewards requires to kill 20 units. I've killed more than that in regular mode but the counter still says 0, so I switched to seasonal and killed 4 or 5, guess what? counter still at zero. What am I missing?
  2. K

Will this play on a Windows 10 tablet?

I am considering changing my Samsung tablet and wonder if I should get a Windows 10 tablet or continue with an Android system. One of the questions is whether this game will play on a Windows 10 based tablet. If anyone has tried it, I'd be grateful for a response.
  3. K

Two questions: Bloodthirst and Fringilla Vigo

1: How do you unleash bloodthirst? 2: I've played Fringilla Vigo a number of times. It must be a good card since the opponents usually target it (destroy, lock) before she has a chance to act. Here is the question: How do I get it to execute her orders? It shows a red x1, does it mean I need to...
  4. K

Doomed. What does it mean

So what does doomed status mean? I can't figure it out and would like to know.
  5. K

Messenger at Hairy Bear inn. How do I get info out of him?

Messenger at Hairy Bear inn. How do I get info out of him? I met the messenger, drank with him, sold the badges I had, tried to bribe him, told to sod off. drank, sold badges, threatened, told to sod off. Did not drink, told to sod off. Is there a particular combination that's needed or will he...
  6. K

Outskirts of Vizima. Where can I find a silver sword

Outskirts of Vizima. Where can I find a silver sword Pain in the neck killing ogres and such with the steel sword. Can I find a silver one in the outskirts of Vizima? Does the mystery oil the dwarf smith sell at the inn do the trick?
  7. K

Dumb question.

Dumb question. What does it mean in a card Loyal / Disloyal?
  8. K

Ore, what is it good for?

Ore, what is it good for? So, I believe you can craft cards with scraps, but what can you do with ore?
  9. K

Act III Ciri's Crone Fight

Act III Ciri's Crone Fight I keep getting killed. I manage to kill the Brewess, but the other two crones always end up killing Ciri. Help!
  10. K

Gwent: How do you get rid of cards on your deck?

Gwent: How do you get rid of cards on your deck? How do you get rid of unwanted cards on your deck? I can see no way of doing it.
  11. K

Exchange Rates at Novigrad

Exchange Rates at Novigrad Got a bunch of Florens and Orens. Hear they can be exchanged for crowns at Novigrad. What kind of exchange rate do we get? Is it worth traveling to Novigrad just to exchange them?
  12. K

Burning stable

Burning stable How do I open the gate? It will not open from the inside, or outside
  13. K

ALt look for Yen, Ciri, and Tris

ALt look for Yen, Ciri, and Tris So I bought GOTY edition with all the downloaded content but had to download the entire thing to get it to work on the latest patch. I have all the DLC but can't find any options on the main menu to access the DLC or to get the alternative looks for the...
  14. K

White Orchard. How do I get into the deserter's fortress near ransacked village

White Orchard. How do I get into the deserter's fortress near ransacked village Been looking all around and can't find a way to get in. Any clues?
  15. K

How do I use the crossbow?

How do I use the crossbow? I can't get Geralt to use the crossbow. Help
  16. K

The haunted well

The haunted well How do I get out of the well? I'm stumped
  17. K

On Death's Bed, Where do I get the drowner brain

On Death's Bed, Where do I get the drowner brain Trying to make the swallow potion. Have killed two drowners, the heads and bodies float on the water but there are no brains to be found. Where can I get a drowner brain?
  18. K

Galaxy updates Complete edition to GOTY then never finishes

Galaxy updates Complete edition to GOTY then never finishes Help! When I run Galaxy it downloads GOTY but doesn't finish the update, and I cannot start the game. I tried uninstalling and reisntalling the game (more than 2 hrs) but the error stilloccurs. What do I need to do?
  19. K

Where oh where is the gladwell potion?

Where oh where is the gladwell potion? Where can we get it?
  20. K

Vergen help. Iorven's spearhead

Vergen help. Iorven's spearhead I got the Dun banner and now I'm looking to meet Zoltan in the catacombs. The only entrance I can find requires a key. I have the key yet the door won't open!
Top Bottom