Search results

+
  1. F

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

I came back to Gwent after years of absence however I noticed that the game has been removed for consoles which is disappointing but I understand the reasons behind it but I had bought content for it. I had more progress on my PC account anyway but it's just annoying that I paid money for...
  2. F

Game is highly frustrating for new players

Exactly, all that will happen is people will play the game thinking they will be playing against the starter cards and then they will see all these cards they've never seen before and won't know what to do, then they too will be forced to mil cards and get a net deck to win games. From the...
  3. F

I think people should build up a deck over time by playing the game rather than being able to craft a pro net deck at level 10, I have no problem with people being able to mil cards just not the ones you start with they should be locked any cards you get after that point should be able to be milled
  4. F

Point being that if you couldn't mil starting cards then people couldn't create netdecks unless they paid for them and you would see less netdecking at low ranks making the game more fun! The point about FPS was that games like FPS the low ranking players are usually bad because higher players...
  5. F

That's my point tho people can obtain a good deck very early even without paying, you can simply mil all other cards and use the scraps to buy a good netdeck, for me personally I wouldn't do that because I want to collect all the cards which means me taking a lot of losses
  6. F

Game is highly frustrating for new players I’m a low ranking player and I’ve seen so many people play the same decks which becomes very boring, the game relies more on the cards you have than skill, it’s very rare to see a low ranking player do really well on a FPS game but not on this game...
  7. F

Mysterious Tracks

Thanks I'll double check it
  8. F

Mysterious Tracks

Mysterious Tracks So I'm up to the part where you have to pour the bait on the hill, I looked on the alchemy menu and there is no quest tab and no option to create the bait, I have reloaded the misson many times and still the same thing. One time I reloaded it the bait wasn't there. I have...
  9. F

Sold my original witcher gear

I'm on xbox
  10. F

Sold my original witcher gear

Sold my original witcher gear So I sold my witcher gear before there was storage but I have tried to relocate it to upgrade it, I have looked at all the merchants and it is not there I have no idea what happened to it, I think there are 2 merchants that are no longer there one in that barons...
  11. F

List of Improvements

Did you use any guides?
  12. F

List of Improvements

List of Improvements First I would like to say I really like this game and it is the first witcher game I’ve played but I have some issues with it. Gwent cards Gwent cards should not be missable, merchants with gwent cards for sale or a gwent player should not die in the story and if the town...
Top Bottom