Search results

+
  1. D

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

If only I had this on Steam-- the patch would be a breeze to get installed. Glad that it's finally out.
  2. D

I'm not seeing this in the UK.
  3. D

Random Steam bloke? Nah, I shall refrain from trusting this as reliable. Rather more likely this patch ain't coming to PC, because they are going back to fixing the console patches. Because screw PC.
  4. D

How is this a reliable source? and why would they tell one person about the release time, and just for the hell of it not bother to tell the gaming community at large. Just for the sake of being unpleasant?
  5. D

We ain't getting this patch on PC are we?
  6. D

I'm sure that never normally happens.
  7. D

Release after 24 hours it seems. Couldn't they be a bit more upfront about that? I'm just waiting for the PC patch delayed message.
  8. D

I have a strong suspicion when I come back from buying a chorus pedal, it still won't be out.
  9. D

Nope. But dare I say, I have an interest in going to America, just not Florida. Though I suspect Las Vegas is much, much worse.
  10. D

God Florida beach must be so full to the brim with hideously shallow people.
  11. D

One could easily turn that around and ask the devs "Is it really so difficult to send a one line Twitter update on regional/platform release times?" Is that REALLY so much to ask? Look, you have to see all of this isn't some isolated thing-- gaming publishers/developers have this irritating...
  12. D

Assuming it will even release today. It's certainly ticking away nicely the time.
  13. D

You people have no grasp of proportion within the given context, which is a video game forum. To express annoyance here does not equate to an outrage comparable to children dying in war-torn countries. Only a person at the very everest of absurdity would think that was the case, and indeed to...
  14. D

I did that yesterday thanks. Went out for a nice coffee, and got some Taleggio cheese and chorizo from Waitrose. Just because one can be annoyed at this, it doesn't mean it is all consuming.
  15. D

I did actually mention the fact that it's also delayed on other platforms previously. Yea, so you have a higher tolerance to this kind of annoyance. That just means you're easier to con.
  16. D

I see everyone skirts around the real issue here, which is what the hell is the need for a 24h release window? Seems utterly absurd. This isn't usual. If they were still working on PC, they would have sent that. So the conclusion is they are simply letting it sit there for no good reason...
  17. D

Oh, so we can update it to "needlessly screwing over Europeans on consoles" as well as all PC gamers. .. and there's me thinking Poland was in Europe. Explain this 24h release window, because since 1995 I've once seen this kind of massive time delay for a patch roll-out.
  18. D

Because why the hell would there be a 24h release window? It seems entirely arbitrary if they wanted a supposed all platforms at once release? .. and it will remain this way in our minds because they couldn't be bothered to explain this bafflingly large window. Is there one bloke locked in the...
  19. D

Just how big a roll-out window do you need? I don't think I've ever seen such a ludicrously large 24h patch release frame. More like they've released the console ones, gone to bed, and when they wake up at 12 tomorrow they'll remember to upload the PC one.
  20. D

Because unlike consoles, PC has a huge variety in hardware types. Modding isn't a thing on consoles so that argument is meaningless. I'm not questioning their integrity as human beings; I'm questioning the reasoning behind arbitrarily making PC gamers wait for this patch; and it is arbitrary...
Top Bottom