Search results

+
  1. kd103

Can't finish Greetings from Pacifica! & Mean Streets achievements

Nevermind. I got the achievement! :D I guess you can still get it even if you 'fail'. Although they should fix that bug. I already sent a report too :)
  2. kd103

Can't finish Greetings from Pacifica! & Mean Streets achievements

Have you completed the the gig 'On a Tight Leash'? I encountered a bug where after doing other scans and side jobs, then reloading any save after neutralizing Jose Luis and doing the optional objective, will make the gig fail for not collecting the bonus reward from the drop point. I'm also...
  3. kd103

Claywich Barber

He's also not appearing in patch 1.07, in my pc.
  4. kd103

Unable to launch the game

I did exactly as you both guys said, and it's now in my library. Thanks for that. However, it seems that it's not connected online for some reason. The 'play' is unclickable, and beside 'more' it says 'waiting for release'. There is no latest news either. I also cannot seem to open the game...
  5. kd103

Unable to launch the game

Unable to launch the game When I try to open it, it say "Failed to load game database. Check permissions as likely cause". Can anyone explain what I should do, please? edit: I bought a physical copy of the game, installed it, and after it was finished I even got a desktop shortcut. But...
Top Bottom