Search results

+
  1. M

In defense of this game's combat

In my opinion combat system is good, maybe even very good. A little bit to Hollywood-style and lacks element of tactic - I wish there would be possibility to select mode similar to Witcher senses where time would go slower and you would be able to strike more precisely (chop off hand, cause...
  2. M

Roche or Dijkstra

Dijkstra. Simply because he is this kind of son-of-the-bitch you don't want be your enemy.
  3. M

Master Armorer Quest (Minor Spoilers)

Actually the sword you receive from Hattori is a kind of joke. He promises you to forge a sword with which you can beat the Gods, while it is difficult to win a fight against Flaming Rose Templar with it. I understand that it might be difficult to prepare an item which could be useful for...
  4. M

Master Armorer Quest (Minor Spoilers)

Yup, I also feel a bit disappointed with this armor. First, its stats are... average. Second, I would like to have opportunity to ask what kind of armor I would like to have - light, medium or heavy? Or maybe improving my current one with some very fancy traits like you could see in armor...
  5. M

Game Geralt vs Book Geralt

In my opinion there is a difference in... shall we call it - combat skills. When reading a book you get impression that he is beaten to often. On the other hand in real combat he performs better than in game - 95% of opponents fall after single blow and really few enemies are capable of blocking...
  6. M

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

0. Zirael armor 1. Mastercrafted feline 2. Mastercrafted wolf 3. Undvik set 4. Armor from Hindarsfjal 5. Flaming Rose armor set 6. Mastercrafted Ursine set 7. Full moon set 8. Ofiri set 9. Viper set 10. Kaer Morhen set
  7. M

Collecting swords

I always look for a better weapon, be it steel or silver. I have primary silver and steel sword equipped and one silver and steel as a backup in my backpack. Just in case. The two latter one are usually not as powerful as primary ones. Usually I sell every other brown/gold sword apart of these...
  8. M

Where can I get foglet teeth?

I am not 100% sure but I believe I saw couple foglets in areas marked below: In the southern red circle you should look around "?" places - I think there was one near damaged wagon. Of course I cannot guarantee that you will find foglet's teeth but it is still better than nothing.
  9. M

Your most hated Monster type

Yrden works perfect on them. They might get tricky if you just charge on one of them and get yourself surrounded.
  10. M

Gameplay Changes Thread

Speaking of combat - I would like to have ability striking at critical points of a creature and achieving some special bonuses. Something like cutting someone's right hand so he can't use it anymore - he will have to fight with left hand (with lower damage of course!). Or maybe some precise blow...
  11. M

Your most hated Monster type

Dogs and wolves. They do way to much damage. Enough to say that during fight with Eredin you take less damage than in fight with average-sized wolf pack... I might said this earlier several times before but yes, wolves are really out of proportion in TW3.
  12. M

The High Stakes Mission Sucks Because Hand to Hand Combat Sucks Rant

First - it is a matter of proportion. I remember this fight with half-elf in Pasiflora - 4 -5 punches and you are dead. 4-5 punches from you make him lose maybe 25% of HP. Second - if I dodge I am able to get on his 9 or 3 and I should be able to hit him almost always while he always manages to...
  13. M

Question about the time gap between certain events

I think I can agree with you for most of the time, but for me Geralt was was far more behind, just my general feeling. When you talk to NPCs you have feeling that story happened some time ago (not just week or so) - it is still my impression. If you ask why Dijkstra haven't found him himself -...
  14. M

Monsters in The Witcher 3

Wolves... In real they tend to avoid humans. I would like to see this behavior in game.
  15. M

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

It will be up to CDPR if they make another expansion. If revenue from HoS and BaW will be sufficient then it is only a matter of formal approval from CDRP management to start work on another expansion. Yes, they should. Demand is a privilege of the client and I will not hesitate to use it ;)
  16. M

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

Six slots for mutagens and eighteen for skills. Especially for NG+ mode.
  17. M

Quests where you might have missed the real culprit! (SPOILERS)

"King's Gambit" I guess (or sth like that). Quest is related to king election on Skellige. Even if you choose to help Hjalmar or Cerys in investigations you may miss the real mastermind of the conspiracy. Edit: Somewhat related: Edit 2: Not mentioning "Wild at heart"...
  18. M

Bug: "Nagie" miecze u pozostałych wiedźminów!

Gram na PC i o ile dobrze widzę to wszystkie NPC z mieczami nie mają pochw - co jest trochę dziwne ponieważ tak cenne narzędzie jak miecz należy chronić przed przypadkowym wyszczerbieniem klingi np. Pewnie naprawią w 1.12, w końcu nowa wersja oprogramowania to taka, w której poprawiono stare...
  19. M

Gameplay Changes Thread

One thing that annoys me is... Geralt is skilled and experienced Witcher - after seven books, loosing his memory, two games he still faces enemies which are to hard for him at his current level of experience... I mean, in Velen you can find a contract for ~35 level crab spider while you are on...
  20. M

Death March Recommended Level

Game should be a fun, not a frustration. Playing on Death March is a not goal itself, fun is the goal. If you played on Normal (or Easy) try Hard (or Normal) with NG+. If you complete game on Hard (or Normal) difficulty load a save from end of Normal (or Easy) difficulty level game and raise...
Top Bottom