Search results

+
  1. F

Why Gwent is not popular?

Why Gwent is not popular? I can't speak for everyone but I'd like elaborate why the game cannot be popular with me. I left the game after the launch of HC for a period of 10 months. A few days ago, a huge nostalgia hit me and for the first time in a long while, I logged into my GOG account and...
  2. F

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Sometimes it really frustrates me when reading through the comments and find how they resemble closely to Reddit. I don't have an account of any that sort because I never see any merit in bickering or squabbling. It is perfectly fine that you support something that others are against. But IT IS...
  3. F

That word "sorry" there refers to something like "I feel for u guys but no." rather than about making an apology. People use "sorry" to sympathize pain, frustration, ect. and sometimes to politely reject. The word isn't only use to admit wrongdoing and express regret. Other than that, I got...
  4. F

I can't speak for everyone, but no, it's not apology that I am looking for. It is a CLOSURE. What adds fuel to the fire is that the extreme neglection from CDPR acting as if everything is normal. A concise statement that addresses the changes, their direction with the game, or simple words like...
  5. F

I've heard that a few times and I find it interesting as to why some people believe it. Perhaps they are not the right studio for CCG, perhaps they are inexperienced to make one, but in reality, they actually made a CCG that hundreds of thousands of people played and payed attention to. There...
  6. F

On second thought tho ... maybe CDPR knows what they are doing. HC is kinda like a shooter game. You got units that mostly do damages, sometimes to remove the opponent's cards from the board, by shooting stuff out of cards and other ones for healing or boosting. Kinda like a shooter game that...
  7. F

It was a figure of speech. Wasn't saying the definition of casual is vague or indefinite. The term refers to something relaxed in style or manner that's not specialized in certain area or specific to a type, so it can be everything and/or nothing. A figure of speech.
  8. F

LOL, It does seem like that way. We all know that CDPR is trying to get a wider, casual audience, but the term "casual" is so vague and indefinite, it can be everything or/and nothing. I guess in pursuit of casual, the devs turned Gwent into everything and nothing so they have no idea how to...
  9. F

There is a streamer that I follow who mainly streams FPS games (CoD, Battlefield, and Rainbow Six) got sponsored by CDPR to play TB. She struggled through every puzzle, even yawned at Meve's speech ... after 6 hours, she was still in the middle of the first map. It was just NOT her game. At the...
  10. F

300 Hours In... My Review + MTX Suggestions

Wow ... just wow. Seriously? Is that what current Gwent players desire now .... ?!?! I really don't know what to say anymore. Gwent has drifted away so far, soooo far away from me. It feels so alien now.
  11. F

Aw I see. I was skimming through the posts and saw "niche = bankruptcy" which was the culprit that triggered me to respond. Since I do not know the whole ins and outs of this particular discussion, I'd like to stay out. Sorry to interject the conversation but still disagree to the notion that...
  12. F

Also, Niche - noun: a specialized segment of the market for a particular kind of product or service. Niche market - noun: a small area of trade within the economy often involving specialized products. The definitions do not insinuate a meaning of unpopularity that being a niche. It can be a...
  13. F

Why the silence [Reviews & Roadmap]?

I am not disagreeing or agreeing to anything. I just want to add something here since I am seeing a few people mentioning the "ask a dev" thread. That thread is really just a casual place for casual questions. It's not just here. It's the same everywhere whether it is "ask a professor" or "ask...
  14. F

I disagree wholeheartedly. Niche does not equate to bankruptcy or bad business. For example, Sikorsky produces niche helicopters with unique features that look futuristic such as fan-like tail rotor. Their products have been popular in media such as movies. They are quite competitive in the...
  15. F

GoG censoring & siding with SJWs?

How do you get offended if not insulted? Yes, you can perceive something as not an insult while it is to others and that's where insensitivity weighs in. As to your last paragraph, work your issues out and get over it.
  16. F

That doesn't make sense. If you are offended, then it's pretty much equivalent to being insulted. I don't know the whole story but I highly doubt the firing is what the op imagined as. I think there's a cumulative factor to it if it was really about tweets. There have been from both gog and...
  17. F

This gotta be a joke. Censorship or freedom? First of all, it is not anyone's right to insult or assault others, or being knowing insensitive to a topic that dearly matters to many who are affected. It is indeed freedom of speech, however, it is never freedom of consequences because morals and...
  18. F

My gosh that reminds me of my own experience with the game, not TB but Gwent. Around April of this year, after an update, all of sudden, Gwent started to crash randomly. Not only in game but also in deck builder. I submitted a support ticket and there were a couple of people in relay responded...
  19. F

The argument was "HC is the result of the community's plethora criticism of Gwent" vs. "HC has nothing to do with old Gwent. It is a new game with a new direction." Somehow, you saw it as "profit" vs "people," as if we had been talking about a business can only make a game either for profit or...
  20. F

Sure they listened to a couple that fit their chosen direction for the game to make it more casual and mobile phone friendly, but that doesn't equate HC as the result of the community's requests or fixing problems. I don't recall that the people who asked Gwent to be overhauled, to be changed...
Top Bottom