Search results

+
  1. S

Two unclaerable monster nests on Toussaint map that aren't accessible

Two unclaerable monster nests on Toussaint map that aren't accessible I discovered two monster nest icons that are right beside each other just south of the Fort Astre Ruins while doing the Blood and Wine quest where you help some guy take pictures of nature, and then when I later went to where...
  2. S

Viper Armor chest piece not displaying correctly on armor stands at Corvo Bianco

Yea I also noticed that the Dyes do not work properly on the Viper Armor or not at all although I managed to get a black dye applied to the trousers and I think it changed it color
  3. S

Color of armor changes !!!!

Same issue on PS4 Screenshot below
  4. S

Viper Armor chest piece not displaying correctly on armor stands at Corvo Bianco

Viper Armor chest piece not displaying correctly on armor stands at Corvo Bianco My viper armor chest piece I acquired in Hearts of Stone does not want to display correctly on any armor stand at Corvo Bianco. It has this bright red color to it even though I have no dye applied to it. and when I...
  5. S

Patch 1.08 | What would you expect?

A couple bugs in 1.07 you did not mention: -Reason of State failing even after you complete the final quest in the game even when completed earlier. -On Xbox One diffuculty has been reported to reseting to "Just the Story".
  6. S

patch 1.07 - Did I just screw my death march achievement?

Didnt happen to me fortunately but I feel for you as 1.07 fucked some shit up for me aswell.
  7. S

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

CD Projekt is "investigating" the broken Collect Em' All quest had a chat with their support I suggest others contact them and send a save file contact there support - http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/
  8. S

Nope the quest does not complete nor do I get the trophy.
  9. S

All 195 + an extra Poor Fucking Infantry and no trophy on PS4
  10. S

1.07 broke collect em' all quest/ achievement

Does CDPR even check the forums?
  11. S

CDPR lack of quality control is very disheartening I dont know if I will be purchasing future products from them, so much broken and all they had to do was change up the inventory tab and fix a few quests...
  12. S

Place of Haunting in Frischlow (Bug)

Bug still not fixed in 1.07
  13. S

Collect 'Em All still bugged after 1.07.

I already got Zoltan and all the other cards and no achievement.
  14. S

And even if you go through the hard work of collecting all the cards the game doesnt even know
  15. S

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

The PS4 versions runs like crap now better than 1.03 but still crap compared to other versions of the game excluding 1.03
  16. S

Performance problems since patch 1.07

Yep Game runs worse on PS4 now, but my books are in a seperate tab now!!!
  17. S

Card Collector trophy bugged?

It doesnt matter if you have the Zoltan Card or all the Cards in Gwent 1.07 broke the Collect Em' All trophy I have and zoltan and every other card from a perfect gwent run, used the guide and I got no acheivement
  18. S

Ha just posted about this problem although I actually have the Zoltan card and won it at white orchard, 1.07 COMPLETLY BROKE the COLLECT EM' ALL ACHIEVEMENT I too have looked at the guides and have every card but nothing, no acknowledgement for over 100 games on gwent.
  19. S

1.07 broke collect em' all quest/ achievement I was very exicted updating to 1.07 on my PS4 last night...I was on my second playthrough so I was waiting for 1.07 to go to the Claywich merchant you free who sells Gwent Cards(still POI on my map) At this point in the game I have every single...
Top Bottom