Search results

+
  1. D

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I will not agree because you are doing something wrong, because you can't read/understand/name other reason and think this needs rework because you can't do it. I can agree that if you do not limit it to stat but get experience penalty to 1000 or more, so you get next to nothing, but will still...
  2. D

it is issue of you not understanding design as is. PnP games tend to put you at disfavor. And cyberpunk is lax at this. Very lax. It is very easy game even on VERY HARD compared to Stoneshard(which has only one difficulty) for example. Or try playing DnD or PnP. You'll get the idea. Or check out...
  3. D

I don't understand your issues at all. My current run has body, intelligence and tech in it. And only crafting + quickhacking are keeping up. I have both perks and levels to decide what to do and mind you in no way I am limited. Maybe if 6th tree was available I would, but now it is too easy...
  4. D

[SPOILER ALERT] Funny story inconsistencies

So we can continue nitpicking. Whatever Smasher did is not a straw. Delamaine is AI, but what is AI against biggest CORPO in world that has big military strength? And Night City is considered Arasaka territory meaning they should have meaningful presence there. They could try to get info by...
  5. D

So again, hazards. That's not a threat per se. And as you can see with some enemies in game when you scan them a funny image blocking face. So again, if a drone captured a hazard and did a recording they would at best get two humanoids, one supposedly male in suits. End of a description. They...
  6. D

No. If you bought a game you should get a cyberpunk 2020 PnP rule book. And if you actually listen to Evelyn after you exit the booth and to Judy as well, you'd get to know that Evelyn has BD cyberware that she used when with Yourinobu. And if you read rulebook you'd know that it is limited to a...
  7. D

No, dialogue is: - Have you seen anything suspicious? - No, but roof seemed damaged. - Then go check again Happens when you are trying to go through a corridor with two guys, before reaching some kind of an office room, after which you'll try to access elevators to the entrance area
  8. D

In lore and you guys had even a quest about recordings with Evelyn, to do a recording you need a special cyberware implant. Not just Kirioshi Optics that feed you the image and have additional bonuses(ammo count and minor things you can put, like nade explosion range). Meaning V and Jakie could...
  9. D

More like Corpo would know and that is it, while street kid? At best dude would know rumors about them, not the actual information. Since Max-Tac guys are ex-military working in elite police squad or previously cyperpsychoes themselves. And they don't really patrol around or anything. They are...
  10. D

Not really that of a stretch, because they did some lowlife biz and Sandra Dorsett was still on the same note, bit higher but still. So seeing Max-Tac is like going seeing some K-Pop superstar live in Chinatown doing some concert. Happens so rare if ever at all. While Max-Tac are elite called...
  11. D

Thing is Johnny on PnP can not and would not oppose Smasher. Because one is a fullblown cyborg with latest gen military body, that has smart heavy shot gun, LMG, rockets. Highly resistant to any damage and hacking. The THING can fall of Arasaka tower and run up to a car speed like it is nothing...
  12. D

Remember when CDPR cared about immersion?

And if consider actual RPG classics like Fallout(1,2, Tactics or New Vegas) or Gothic(up to 3). Armor you can get is based on multiple factors and choices you as a player have to make. You will not run in some random ass pink boxes to fight dragons or mutants. You will progress, find, craft or...
  13. D

Remember when CDPR cared about immersion?

Whole point of single player RPG is immersion and value of a choice. Like want to look cool with MMO kind of logic - play MMO. In traditional sense - armor in rpg gives you a choice on how to look and what benefits it provides to your character/build. And crafting is a part of that as well...
  14. D

What's Your Favorite Playstyle?

I run full achievement build that cosplays a street kid(looks like a poster from Cyberpunk with a bike and a shotgun). Idea is to have 20 body and 20 tech, last stat is Intelligence(since shard related stat is not done) and quick hacking is fun. Use shotgun and have crafting. Primary weapons...
  15. D

Crafting overhaul

If you check the link I provided you are in for a surprise, because amount of stuff you can craft is pretty long. But there are issues with that. Current crafting is locked to only what you will see in that list. And to make it even worse, you gain some recipes by picking iconic specs, others by...
  16. D

Crafting overhaul

There are quite a few things people already suggested on how to make crafting better. Still I'll do my own take on things and my own set of suggestions. But first I do have to say that crafting right now seems broken because of not finished UI. Things that have to be done to make current...
  17. D

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

They promised 1 free DLC even before launch.
  18. D

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

So basically Johnny's raid on Arasaka when he got flatlined. He paid Rogue to gather mercs. Most notable being Blackhand, who, in turn got militech support for the whole Arasaka towers hit operation. Bombs by the way planted by him. Also he and Shaitan fought Smasher, not Johnny. Johnny got rekt...
  19. D

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Guys, I think we are missing some very crucial information as of now. Game is not finished. Why? Because you can only get 90% of legend level. 70% of buddy level with terrorist. 40% with relic going full yolo on V. And there is still that 6th stat on tree nobody is talking about. So, rethinking...
  20. D

Bulk crafting

If you abuse crafting it is possible, but I did everything there is in a game so far with str, tech, int maxed out. Invested in crafting, gathered most iconic weapons, all of my weapons and some clothes are what I crafted myself and I am at 6mb save file after rewriting manual save with 6 end...
Top Bottom