Search results

+
  1. B

Redkit 3 released?

Redkit 3 released? This just pop up on the nexus:
  2. B

Having trouble instaling mod Absolute Camera

Having trouble instaling mod Absolute Camera Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\r4player.ws(3743): syntax error, unexpected TOKEN_VAR, near 'var' Warning [modabsolutecamera18b]local\absolutecamera.ws(184): Return statement prevents the execution of successive lines of script Warning...
  3. B

[Mod Request] Velen music

[Mod Request] Velen music Is it possible to change the velen out of combat music to something else? This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G96POlUChyE I cant hear it anymore. Please somebody.
  4. B

New game + save file

New game + save file Did anybody finished the game and rushed it? I would like a save file with little to no whicher gear, recipes etc.
  5. B

Could someone please upload two files for me?

Could someone please upload two files for me? Sorry for double post, the forum is kinda slow now
  6. B

Forgot to back up

Forgot to back up Could someone please upload two files for me? The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt \ content \ content0 \ bundles \ xml.bundle The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt \ content \ patch0 \ bundles \ patch.bundle Game version 1.08.
  7. B

Velen music

Velen music All I want is to change the Velen non-combat music to something else. It's the slow, sad, violin solo repeating the same 4 notes ad nauseum that is driving me up the walls. It plays all over southern Velen. I've listened to this god damn song for to long. It makes me want to throw...
Top Bottom