Search results

+
  1. F

No crosshair, no shooting, no jumps

No, I don't have any problems with the elevator. I went through the Arasaki assault ending alone. Yes, I just decided to go into the game after pre-ordering the addon. And here is...
  2. F

I didn't use mods, pure game. Checked the game files through Steam twice. Tried loading a couple of saves. It all starts when I take the loot from the corpse of Smesher and enter Mikoshi. I went on to the end of the story, watched the credits and again the same bug. The only working save...
  3. F

In April, I completed the main story. I have a safe. Recently, after loading this save, I found that the crosshair was missing on the screen. Sniper rifle zoom also without crosshairs. The character does not respond to the left mouse button (does not shoot). The auto is not called either. It...
  4. F

Отсутствует речь в дополнении Кровь и Вино

на gog.com появились multilangue pack blood and wine. попробую скачать и установить отлично, скачал, установил, проблема решена.
  5. F

Отсутствует речь в дополнении Кровь и Вино

Отсутствует речь в дополнении Кровь и Вино Обновил игру до версии 1.21 (была 1.12) Поставил дополнение Кровь и Вино. Загрузил сохраненную игру в локации Новиград. Все нормально, куча изменений. НПЦ живо ругаются, книжки горят, все тип топ. Взял новый квест, пришел в деревню. Речи нету (вообще...
  6. F

У кого на чем пошла и как!

i7 2600k/8ГБ озу/ASUS Radeon 290x = запредельное (Nvidia hairworks off) в 1680х1050 в среднем 45-60. (Nvidia hairworks on all) = примерно 29-40.
  7. F

Будит ли продолжение?

игра вышла отличная, не знаю как насчет обещанных 200-х часов, но игру прошел очень быстро, даже открыл практически все "вопросы" на Скеллиге. Хочется продолжения, очень, аж зудит =) движок класс (баги с плотвой можно подправить), атмосфера, персонажи, взрослый сюжет. CD Project - респект! Очень...
Top Bottom