Search results

+
  1. Golden_Phoenix

What would Fix the game for you?

My main complaint would be that Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't feels like Cyberpunk enough. That's why endings are out of place and doesn't match your normal day atmosphere in game, ordinary 2010s music on radio stations, shiny & colorful graphics with sunny days most of the time. The story is trying to...
  2. Golden_Phoenix

Share Your Screenshots!!!

There's definitely something strange about this place.
  3. Golden_Phoenix

Now playing [music]

Not sure if AC deserved such greatness.
  4. Golden_Phoenix

Whose Audio Track is this? Possible Music Copyright Issue

I'm sorry for being a necromancer, but some might find this stuff interesting.
  5. Golden_Phoenix

Now playing [music]

Indeed. :smart: 1578085961
  6. Golden_Phoenix

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

I wish it were true... :giveup:
  7. Golden_Phoenix

I think that it's pretty obvious that close quarter / mid range (that require lots of strenght to throw) and slow yet advanced engineered weapons is not what our stealthy green Amazon ladies would craft and use hiding on trees in thick ancient forest. And Sapkowski with CDPR are aware of that as...
  8. Golden_Phoenix

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of video games and Andrzej Sapkowski's books since late 90's, but I'm more on critics side, lol. :) I think the 69% (74.5% actually) as the middle ground between critics and audience is more close to the truth.
  9. Golden_Phoenix

Watched the first season twice already, my gf haven't played games or read any books and loved it more than me, although she was confused at chaotic timeline and lore. 8/10 from her and 6/10 from me. As truth always lies in the middle it's a 7/10. :howdy: Now if only they can fix some of the...
  10. Golden_Phoenix

Nani!? No way this is Foltest, he looks and even behaves more like Henselt... Ugh, sorry, but the cast "is dark and full of (t)errors". Same can be said for some other aspects of the show as well. Still got very slight hope for the rest several episodes.
  11. Golden_Phoenix

Oh man, I wish Nilfgaard would get a proper blacksmith from Cintra next season.
  12. Golden_Phoenix

The heresy! ...But seriously, I'd say that so far it looks "not great, not terrible" © Dyatlov.
  13. Golden_Phoenix

Now playing [music]

I've created this mix for medieval fest (thankfully, one particular valkyrie was glad to help on this one), but maybe someone else here might find it useful for reading, studying, etc.
  14. Golden_Phoenix

Now playing [music]

Revolution time! Initialising the 100th anniversary removal of rotten capitalism with its microtransactions (lootboxes, paid mods etc.) and replacement of EA with CDP RED that will give each gamer a free DLC. Hooray, comrades! :threaten:
  15. Golden_Phoenix

Noclip's The Witcher Documentary Series

Nice to see Flash there. I suppose having him in the team automatically makes the third Witcher a FCR3 edition. Also, I'd like to correct Marcin about that all songs not being about war. "Song of the Sword Dancer" actually is a Belarussian song about men who coming to war against Khazars, the...
  16. Golden_Phoenix

Now playing [music]

Ruiner end up weak. At least soundtrack is good.
  17. Golden_Phoenix

Argh, always had problems finding different places through English guides, because it didn't match with names in Russian localisation. Jawornik was Mulbrydale there, Dobrowa vs. Honorton, Vereskowka -> Heatherton (and names like Iwasik against Johnny and Witold as Vlodimir Putin in English...
  18. Golden_Phoenix

Not enough of TW1 in Noclip's documentary. Here's a fix for that issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g18GgD-SNzM
  19. Golden_Phoenix

Now playing [music]

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/memes.ucoz.com\/_nw\/55\/78915193.jpg"}
  20. Golden_Phoenix

Now playing [music]

Top Bottom