Search results

+
  1. F

Grand master armor sets

Grand master armor sets Hi, wondering if anyone can clarify something for me. I've spend the last few days going after the grand master sets so far I have got the GM wolven set, GM Feline and the manticore set. And that's the bit that confuses me? All are clearly described as grand master...
  2. F

Default armor levels.

Default armor levels. Hi, just a quick question for u guys, I'm almost at level 31 have crafted all the master armors and swords ready for when I get to level 34. But other than the witcher gear I really don't like any of the other armors available. They either way to colourful or make geralt...
  3. F

Developers really don't know what good PR is!

Developers really don't know what good PR is! Since the release of patch 1.07, and the subsequent non-release of the patch for ps4 in some countries, the only mention I can find in relation to the dev team even acknowledging the problem is a tweet saying and I quote "We're not sure why...
  4. F

Missing diagrams for scavenger hunts

Missing diagrams for scavenger hunts Hi not sure if this is a bug or something I'm doing wrong, but every scavenger hunt I do for new witcher gear seems to miss out 1 or 2 parts? For example, last one I did was the bear school quest part 1, done it all got the quest complete pop up but was...
Top Bottom