Search results

+
  1. F

Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

Wow, I certainly didn't expect this thread to receive so much attention when I made it. A bit disappointed by some of the reactions, though. I appreciate the mods' efforts in keeping things at bay.
  2. F

New Digital Comic -- The Witcher: Curse of Crows #1 now available!

Has it been stated anywhere that this takes place AFTER the Wild Hunt? It could just as well take place within.
  3. F

Patch 1.31 - Update version only GOTY Editon?

It's certainly possible that it is a GOTY-specific update.
  4. F

So With GOTY Released Does That Mean EE is Officially Dead?

An EE may still happen because of PS4 Neo and Xbox One Scorpio. However, that means we're still looking at another year or so down the road.
  5. F

Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30)

Vimme Vivaldi's New Appearance (Patch 1.30) Sure looks different altogether. I thought they just meant a new outfit. (Not my picture.)
  6. F

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Does this mean we can finally one-shot baddies underwater again?
  7. F

Only because we complained about it at launch...

I don't go to the brothels basically ever, but if what you're saying is true, then that's neat.
  8. F

How do I make more money?

I hate to admit, but since I've used the White Orchard armorer;s money glitch, money has been completely a non-issue for me. One way to collect cash is to play gwent against relatively high-level NPCs. It's still easy and gives you 50-100 crowns per win (you can play as much as you want...
  9. F

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

People saying the game is already an EE, I really can't agree with you. There's always room for improvement. While the patches did indeed add and fix a lot, the total changes are still below what W1 and W2 got in their EE's. So, please quit saying the current game is an EE. It isn't, and it...
  10. F

Very Minor "Bug" - Geralt of Rivia's pic+description no longer show up in Character menu during B&W

This is also the case for me on Xbox One, except I am able to see his picture. There's just no description for him.
  11. F

Witcher 3 - Playstation NEO / 4.5 Question

It's doable with a patch, but whether or not it will be done is up to CDPR. I wouldn't be surprised if they were waiting for those systems to launch before announcing an EE.
  12. F

Complete Edition finally announced, but that box art...

To be fair, I never expected them to bother making a new box art (although I do think they should've).
  13. F

GOTY edition questions

I'm honestly not taking the leaked release date at face value. A lot of times those are just a placeholder. Realistically, I would say a September launch seems much more realistic at this point.
  14. F

GOTY edition questions

The original leak listed August 26th as the release date, IIRC. I guess we will know soon enough. I expect CDPR to announce something in a week or two.
  15. F

Useless potions

The thing with the Cat potion is it tends to outlast my stay in a dungeon. I believe the fully upgraded Cat lasts over 15 minutes (without any alchemy abilities), which is typically a lot longer than the time I spend in any given dungeon. Also, I rarely use decoctions. MANY of them seem...
  16. F

No On-Screen Tutorials on NG+?

Thanks for the confirmation. I did try to turn on the tutorials but NG+ keeps turning them off. Kind of annoying but I guess it's nothing to lose sleep over.
  17. F

No On-Screen Tutorials on NG+?

No On-Screen Tutorials on NG+? I started my first NG+ playthrough and noticed the on-screen tutorials disappear completely, even though they are set to On on the main menu. That is, NG+ seems to automatically turn off tutorials upon starting. In the prologue, I did not get to train with Vesemir...
  18. F

Is Orianna the girl in A Night to Remember?

Geralt says the "I will come back for you" line towards the end of the conversation anyway. You don't get to choose whether or not you want to tell her that.
  19. F

Is Orianna the girl in A Night to Remember?

Yes, it's the same girl. No official statement needed. Can't possibly get more obvious than that. The trailer takes place post-Blood and Wine, when Geralt returns to Orianna for her head. If you choose to go to the orphanage with Orianna at the end of the BaW and do her quest, Geralt remarks...
  20. F

Is Quen OP?

I LOVE Quen shield... I probably use it more than the regular version. But, I don't think it's OP at all. It's directly related to your enemy's level and how hard they hit.
Top Bottom