Search results

+
  1. L3X4RS

E3 2018 LIGHTING MOD

I was so happy with the result, because I had finally managed to position the sun in the right place at a certain time, but broken with in others :(
  2. L3X4RS

Lighting MOD based on the 2018 trailer

Here are some screenshots of all the restoration work on the look that was based on the 2018 Trailer! Everything, exactly everything is CDPR creation, I just restored its broken env and rebuilt every parameter, changing only values that are no longer compatible with this engine! I still need to...
  3. L3X4RS

Sun Position

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the position of the sun via script and "lock" the look of a time to have the same appearance at other times? I played with the game hours file, but to no avail!
  4. L3X4RS

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 MOD Demo 2019

Some people asked me to create a mod based on the 2019 look, which was more natural and also had a good look, but not as much as 2018 and with that in mind, I decided to restore a 2019 env that exists within the game files. He's a broken env, but nothing that a few tweaks here and there won't...
  5. L3X4RS

Global env change in 1.5

As soon as the tools are updated I will update the mod, but so far it seems that CDPR has changed the env and I don't know what the main one is anymore If anyone knows the file name now let me know! In the past the name was cp2077_master_env_v008_m8.env My mod...
  6. L3X4RS

MOD 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 Demo 2018

By making some changes to the main env, I managed to make the colors more natural, similar to the CinematicEXR command which contained several bugs, also only allowing RTX users to use, due to the DLSS The goal now is to fix colors that are a little lifeless 1611543466 Used tools...
  7. L3X4RS

Altering monsters in Quests and Regions

With @erxv help, I managed to change some monsters from some regions and quests, as shown in some images and trailers from CDPR I will not release it for download, but it is a very simple thing to do, just point the desired w2ent files, in the w2comm or .spawnset files. You can also point the...
  8. L3X4RS

Freezing winter in Skellige

Not is perfect, but I did just to get a feel for how Skellige would be covered in snow ... Of course it needs some tweaking here and there, fixes flaws in some textures, but it's functional; I thought of including in an optional version of Lighting Deluxe 3.1.1, but I still do not know ... I...
  9. L3X4RS

LD3 Update and Toussaint wip

Toussaint WIP No Eta! Lot of things still have to be done and there are problems with the evenings to the horizon due to changes in clouds. I do not know how to solve...
  10. L3X4RS

Light Deluxe 2.0 - Only B&W

Light Deluxe 2.0 - Only B&W The new version of the mod removes the fog and "yellowish" coloring that the game has as its main basis in its look. The realism of colors is very close to what we experience on a daily basis, but I still have a lot of work to do; Special thanks for i receiving...
  11. L3X4RS

DLC Aerondight_Lexar's and 3Jackdaws

DLC Aerondight_Lexar's and 3Jackdaws I decided to recreate the swords seen in The Witcher 1 and 2, bringing them back to the The Witcher 3 in the form of DLC (Aerondight DLC). Note: The grip of reference seen in Sword 2, will be brown in play!
  12. L3X4RS

Warrior Within Swords

Warrior Within Swords I decided to bring something new to the game, The sword of Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within, because I know that this game marked the childhood of many of us. It really is not something easy to do, because the files of the game Prince of Persia, are .dae and the files of...
  13. L3X4RS

LIGHT MOD BLOOD AND WINE

LIGHT MOD BLOOD AND WINE This is just an upgrade from my old mod It is only for "Blood and Wine"warmer colors to one more cozy and beautiful environment.
  14. L3X4RS

Geralt ponytail >> Lexars

Geralt ponytail >> Lexars Does anyone know how I can increase the ponytail of Geralt? I asked for help for some modders, but no one wanted to help me I'm working on a modification (...) And only need to increase the of Geralt ponytail to launch >>...
  15. L3X4RS

Geralt of Rivia Appearance trailer VGX (Lexar's)

Geralt of Rivia Appearance trailer VGX (Lexar's) I decided to try to bring back the Geralt seen in some trailers of VGX 2013 (...) I worked with high definition textures to recreate their appearance; I pulled out the red aspect of Hos scar HoS, so, Geralt will now have a fixed scar on his face...
  16. L3X4RS

Concept Bear Armor_Lexars

Concept Bear Armor_Lexars We are trying to bring back the bear armor, as in some pictures of CDPR (...) I and CAPA14 are developing a mod that can be as close to the Concept Bear of CDPR
Top Bottom