Search results

+
  1. I

NG+ Not recognisng completed game saves?

NG+ Not recognisng completed game saves? I have several saves AFTER I completed the story but when I try and do NG+ it says I haven't completed the game even though I know for 100% fact that I have. Anyone else having this issue?
  2. I

Patch 1.08 Change List Released

Hopefully the PS4 version of this patch doesn't see a delay like 1.07 did in the UK
  3. I

Issues with Patch 1.07 for PS4

Do you have motion blur and post processing blur disabled? The 1.07 adds that to the PS4 version. It might help.
  4. I

Regarding PS4 framerate.

On PS4 you can turn off motion blur in the options menu. Try that and see if it improves the frame rate a little. Edit: Here's where you can find the options. After turning these options off I noticed that the frame rate was a little better.
  5. I

PS4 EU Patch downloading!

Yeah its downloading for me now too. About bloody time I say. I may even get to try it before work. Edit: Mine is the UK retail version.
  6. I

Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

Location: UK (Manchester) Patch: Yes Version: Retail Finally. Just checked for the update now. Finally its here. Edit: DAMN SON! That's a big download. Hopefully I can make use of the new gameplay features. I think I'm annoyed by how long it took to get it plus the lack of communication...
  7. I

Wait .... so your bother has a retail copy on PS4 and he has the patch? WTF
  8. I

I agree. It would save time and whole lot of messing about it this was allowed.
  9. I

2 days later Location: UK Patch: No Version: Retail This is over two days after the patch was originally released. Like seriously why does everyone else get to play with the new features yet those who got it on disc don't. There's been no news from CDPR or Sony on this and its as if they...
  10. I

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. We'll not see it until Wednesday. Kinda shocked we've not seen any updates from either sony or CDPR on this issue actually. I don't know what's annoying me more that PS4 UK hasn't got the patch or the lack of any updates and info regarding it.
  11. I

Same here but in Manchester. Well was going to play The Witcher 3 this weekend looks like that's not gonna happen. I don't want to be the bearer of doom or anything but knowing sony's stupid update, we'll probably not see the patch until Wednesday.
  12. I

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Hopefully we can get the patch today. I'm holding off playing the game until I can download it. Sony messed up somewhere.
  13. I

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

1.07 is still not out on PS4 in the UK despite them saying it would be out yesterday. I'm not playing the game until I get the patch.
  14. I

>:( Damned certification.
  15. I

As developers does the whole certification process make your job's more difficult?
  16. I

It's already out on consoles? I think your mistaken. I have TW3 on PS4 and the patch isn't out yet.
  17. I

What are your thoughts on a "Telltale-like" game set in the Witcher universe?

NOOOOOO! The Witcher doesn't need a telltale game.
  18. I

Patch 1.07 for The Witcher 3 - release time? Does anyone know when the next patch for The Witcher 3 will be out on PS4 UK? People keep saying its out already but its not appearing on my PS4.
  19. I

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

When is this out?
Top Bottom