Search results

+
  1. A

What you expect from 1.10?

Haha, if you saw me on my twitter account right now, sitting there all day long and mashing F5, LOL... xD Can't freaking wait, awesome news that it will be here a few days before the expansions, my speculations are, that few is two at least, means it can be here on Sunday in the worst case and...
  2. A

Explaining Yennefer's behaviour in the game (with a canon Geralt as partner)

No offence here, but you must have pretty bad english if you didn't see it was about their looks... ---------- Updated at 08:55 PM ---------- Why would he? There are some off topic things yea, but not too many...
  3. A

And only thing I want to say is, that Geralt has changed, Triss has changed, everyone has changed, no more "insecure" Triss...
  4. A

Well, I don't understand that language so....
  5. A

Exactly, I was only refering to the "canon Geralt" thingy, which is part of the thread name. ---------- Updated at 05:26 PM ---------- What does that picture mean?
  6. A

???? Running away from Yen, hiding from her and fleeing, then calling Triss to Kaer Morhen.... He has hurt them much more than he helped them... Ciri, that is another story, but I was talking only about Yen and Triss... ---------- Updated at 05:24 PM ---------- So you are trying to tell me...
  7. A

Sorry, not impossible, unlikely... Yes, everything is possible, we don't know what would "book Geralt" do, because we haven't had the amnesia, we haven't recovered our memories, on one side his character could be drastically changed, or on the other hand not touched at all, everything is...
  8. A

Geralt not choosing any is not possible in any way IMHO, romancing both is much more likely than that. The line is there because Geralt uses the opportunity of breaking the spell and as we all know, Geralt is not the most sensitive and sympathetic person, in the books especially... ----------...
  9. A

What? An even that HAPPENED is optional? You were biased by the books when you were playing the W1, that means your decisions were wrong and biased, not what would Geralt do, after the amnesia there is no Geralt... You don't know what would he do. This has nothing to do with morals, this is...
  10. A

He used it as an excuse and if he wanted to, he could make it look like he really thinks that. ---------- Updated at 07:06 AM ---------- What?! I'm trying to save this thread from it being locked. My problems? None. ---------- Updated at 07:08 AM ---------- Oh man, these abbreviations are...
  11. A

Yes, I agree it was a really terrible line, though, do you understand that he lied? For me, there is no way he would stop loving her after all those years, many circumstances affected it though, him not wanting them to suffer, Triss, but this is for some other topic... ;) I was saying that, I...
  12. A

Why do you have problems with "The magic is gone for me." then? I'm just saying, that the OP is completely wrong, this is no longer about Geralt, this is about us. The Geralt we knew is dead, on the Avalac'h Isle with Yen... I would compare this to Dota 2 Reborn, new, innovated, with hell lot of...
  13. A

Yes, you can, but saying that some of the choices are wrong is a lie. I will repeat myself many times, but this is not Geralt anymore, we play him, we are biased by OUR morals, OUR ethics and OUR choices. After two games full of our choices, Geralt has changed, so he is not anything close to...
  14. A

If you weren't mocking and rather acting like a mature person, that'd be great. You know exactly what I mean and actually, yea, the devs try to make their own story, if the games were all canon, there couldn't be a single player choice in them, are you aware of that? The Witcher games tell a...
  15. A

Oh man, so many of you still haven't understood, that Geralt in W3 is not canon anymore, he is affected by our choices, he is not the Geralt we know from the books, it is so simple...
  16. A

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

I love this thread, thank you so much for posting it, keep up the great work and CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PATCH! :D :D ---------- Updated at 10:04 PM ---------- Exactly, nothing but her hair fits... I would guess fire for Yen, for Triss... Really don't know, something calm, like water. :D
  17. A

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

Isn't HoS set in Zerrikania? Anyways, I'd love some snow lands in Kovir, snow beasts, snow caves, snow, snow, ice, ice. That would be EPIC!
  18. A

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Oh crap, I preordered the Expansion Pack, redeemed my Gwent and found out I would have to pay 30 eur to actually get it to Europe, is there any other way? I really NEED the gwent, but I refuse to pay 20 eur shipping from America. :( ---------- Updated at 05:10 PM ---------- If you are playing...
  19. A

Patch 1.08 out now!

Just load the last possible save, (propably something ends something begins) and play the last part again on 1.08, you should get the achievement. :) ---------- Updated at 06:52 AM ---------- +1, can't find him too. Please make them available at the white orchard merchant. :P
  20. A

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Dont even need to write anything, just quote. :P
Top Bottom