Search results

+
  1. Z

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I enjoyed it. I really wish I didn't run into any bugs though. There were quite a few.
  2. Z

HoS Difficulty being Nerfed?

Good job. Originally I was trying to beat all 6 with my level 1 equipment, it didn't really work out. I did beat them with my level 1 equipment but one by one. The game forced me to use my real build against all 6 Iris' Greatest Nightmare on death march. It wasn't an easy fight, but I did beat...
  3. Z

Contract: Skellige's most wanted

Seriously? *Sigh* Damn I was gonna play it after the hearts of stone DLC just to see if it worked. What a shame. I really like the most wanted dlc.
  4. Z

What does Heart of Stone have to offer for someone who isn't ready to play the story yet?

It's a lot harder than the main game, but with this new patch I'm not entirely sure if the main game has also gotten harder along with Hearts Of Stone.
  5. Z

How was deathmarch tweaked in patch 1.10?

Archers are the worst enemies in a group. If he lands a shot on you say goodbye to half of your health. I always have to take them out first before anyone else.
  6. Z

How was deathmarch tweaked in patch 1.10?

I've noticed some differences in the human A.I. single handed sword movements. Hearts Of Stone is a lot tougher than the main game I'll give it that, probably because I'm trying to beat it using Geralts level 1 starting equipment on DM.
  7. Z

So uh, how can I purchase the Blood and Wine Expansion/DLC?

Awesome! I'm so glad I bought it.
  8. Z

So uh, how can I purchase the Blood and Wine Expansion/DLC?

So uh, how can I purchase the Blood and Wine Expansion/DLC? CD Projeckt Red, I told you guys I'm gonna buy all your Expansions/DLC for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It's my favorite game of all time. So uh where's that pre-order button at?
  9. Z

Newbie got attacked by wolfes and died

Trial and error my friend. Try to figure out what you like to play as. Example: Hybrid build, Magic build, Combat Build, even a Potion build which can be ridiculous at times if you find the right potions. I prefer hybrid. a mix between combat and magic. Everybody starts out slow and eventually...
  10. Z

The Best Witcher Gear

For me it's the wolven witcher armor and swords. It's pretty damn powerful, also I absolutely love the color scheme on it. Red is my favorite color. I'm happy to see it on the school of the wolf armor.
  11. Z

Gear better than Perks?

Yup. Gear is so much better than Perks, especially against the last two bosses.
  12. Z

Thanks for the New "Tasteful" Theme on PS4

I like it. Good Stuff.
  13. Z

What you expect from 1.10?

I wanna see this cutscene added to the game: Geralt cooks for Yennefer. I mean it's already been voice acted out and completed. They should just as Shia The Labeef would say: "JUST DO IT!" Add it to the game with patch 1.09.
  14. Z

New Game + Questions and Answers

How do you make a game that's pretty easy once you've gotten the mechanics for it down harder? One hit kills would make it much harder. It'd be like Ghost N' Ghouls, you can only get hit once but if you get hit consistently you die. First hit with Quen, the second hit equals your death. I'd try...
  15. Z

What you expect from 1.10?

Simple I just want them to fix all the glitching quests, so what if there are small minor bugs as long as it doesn't break my questing I'm fine with it. I've ran into a few quest breaking bugs. I wanted to finish The Most Wanted DLC which I think is a fantastic addition to The Witcher 3. It...
  16. Z

Funny Glitches

Thanks For The Laughs Patch 1.08, I Love It Spoiler Alert: Invincible Guards, WHY WON'T HE DIE?!
  17. Z

Favorite Hair Style?

The best.
Top Bottom