Search results

+
  1. L

I hope we can get neutral Milva and Cahir

Binge watching the witcher netflix series made me miss the hansa so much :( (I know they aren't in the series yet, but still) I would putting the hansa in a deck together just for the sake of it, but Milva and Cahir aren't neutrals so I can't..
  2. L

Crew bonus need to be stronger

nah that would make crew pointless the point of crew is that it is challenging and interruptable by opponent, we don't have many things like that anymore in Gwent
  3. L

Crew bonus need to be stronger

For a mechnic that demand much (2 adjacent soldiers, and most crew cards have row restriction) and will screw up itself (since once you place a card between soldiers you can't use the crew effect anymore), the reward you get for triggering crew in most of the time is simply not worth the trouble
  4. L

Update 4.1 is a bad joke

Update: update 5.0 is a bad joke
  5. L

Wow CDPR sure like to screw trapSC

After MONTHS of not able to fix the interaction between pitall&serpent and syndicate, their final solution is to rework the two most important cards for trap deck to useless cards?? Would not have purchased the Ofir pack if I found out sooner Not to mention an expansion release right before...
  6. L

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

A new expansion?? No marketing but a trailer and suddenly we got an expansion?? :confused:
  7. L

(For console players) you have 6 MONTHs, not days, to transfer your account

As a pc player I am not affected, yet I do feel terribly sorry for the console players. I see where CDPR is coming from since communicating with sony and microsoft every patch is a big pain, but essentially giving up on a portion of player base is never a good thing Nothing I can help with...
  8. L

Seasonal mode not working as intended

"all played unit get resilience" yet artifacts get resilience too and become very OP alas it's a seasonal mode so CDPR won't fix it
  9. L

So, the nilfgaard lady…

umm Who is she exactly? "She treats every soldier like a son" make it sounds like she is a medic or even unit leader, but "She cried for everyone" and "I have served you, now you need to serve the empire" sure opens a lot for imagination…
  10. L

What is the point of artifacts if they have deploy?

Not to mention serpent trap and pitfall trap still don't prevent opponent from getting coins with crimes or units which is stupid and still not fixed after months
  11. L

What is the point of artifacts if they have deploy?

The only useful ones now are traps and deploy artifacts, and given that there are more units interact with special cards than artifact now, what is the point of deploy artifacts?
  12. L

Introducing the Iron Judgment Extra Pack!

emm, it was on since this announcement and the deal lasted until the iron judgement release EDIT: Or if you are on console then forget what i said..
  13. L

Re-couple leader abilities

Damnn I must agree to this And now we can reuse leader card arts as normal card units, probably a special expansion called "monarchs"
  14. L

Revert Call of Forest and Francesca

The change just downright screwed Dana, what is the point of using a deck building restricted leader if the alternative is only few provision cost different and way more versatile? If you don't want Francesca get abused with future neutral special cards, GIVE THEM DOOM. [ . . . ]
  15. L

Re-couple leader abilities

I mean, I guess I am fine with decoupling, but I sure hope each leader ability is still tied to leader skin somehow
  16. L

Swim is back

Didn't like him because he purposely leak information to get more views on more than one occasion
  17. L

Bronze unit with damage ability must return (and damage overall need a boost)

Exactly what I am talking about 1570232459 How about one that effectively counters dwarf echo ?
  18. L

I have an interesting challenge for streamers and youtubers

Just how did this happen XD
  19. L

I have an interesting challenge for streamers and youtubers

Cover up the opponent board so you can't see what are they playing except their overall strength on board I feel like it wouldn't make big difference since it's all about your side of the board now Gwent is more and more shifting toward what we call "autism style gameplay" in China, since...
  20. L

Bronze unit with damage ability must return (and damage overall need a boost)

Quite interesting argument Show me a good control deck now People like you just don't think about what new expansion will bring
Top Bottom