Search results

+
  1. O

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

More or less this. In terms of storylines they are not even comparable, characters in DAI are boring. Only in terms of "useless antagonist" they are similar.
  2. O

What Keeps you Playing?

The assurity that I will not be disappointed and will have new content sooner or later. And my belonging to fan-boyhood since the books. A master Saprowski and master CDPR to bring this world to life.
  3. O

Geralt should have taken extra steps after the end of Carnal Sins

There are few lore details which are too quickly disposed in this game, that one is one of them.
  4. O

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Dunno, He was unfairly OP in the books, could have been a major antagonist for the main storyline rather than for expansions. Too relevant for that IMO, but maybe they wanna give us some mainquest-line like story. But, Vilgefortz=presence of Cirilla, which we already know is unlikely.
  5. O

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

I mean guys, let's try to make order. TW3 is a great game, is better than near everyone else, about graphics, models, storyline, characters and so one. Making comparison with Inquisition is just heretical at best, that voided and dumb and childish game of bioware. But on the other hand TW3 is...
  6. O

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

I only hope the game will sell good for long, so they could change their plans and work for more time on it. Looking on other threads, even a EE correcting some issues (political inconsistence, the triss breakup, lack of relevant characters and so on) would be good. In the end, I hope they will...
  7. O

First two screenshots from Blood and Wine revealed!

Awesome! And quiet big too. Hyped as hell now.
  8. O

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Could be Milva, but she's . So, retcon or Fringilla. And yes, Shani's was great
  9. O

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Onestly if they delay Cyberpank of, let's say, 6 months, to add another expansion of wild hunt I'll be a very happy boy. I have the season pass and I'm honestly willing to pay another 15-25$ for a third expansion, given how good HoS was. If they stop developing the game in significant ways after...
  10. O

Did you start a new game because of 'Hearts of Stone'?

I did. And I'll do again with B&W. And still I know for sure I missed some quests (with more ha n 150 hours in the last game)
  11. O

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

Books: Dijkstra, Vesemir, Regis, Milva. Philippa, Rita and Fringilla are good too. Games: Dijkstra again, Vesemir again, Triss, Roche, Shani and nearly all of Hos characters. i think I'll like fringilla to in B&W
  12. O

Dr. Shani [all book\game spoilers]

Onestly the way they depicted her in Hos is simply wonderful. In TW1 she was kind of boring and not so deep character, she was nearly childish, in Hos.. my God, the model is awesome (she's gorgerous, has a very beautiful and particular face, who the hell cares about sorceressess then), sha has a...
  13. O

Any news on Triss/Yen romance dialogue Tweeks.

The more time they take to work on, the more We can hope for good/complex content.
  14. O

CDPR - Relationship fix

Is there an announced day for the patch?
  15. O

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

You've got a point, there's surely enough space in the actual game, with some areas which need more immersion. But adding some very unique/interesting places could add something to the game anyway, so I voted Kovir, Dol Blathanna and Nilfgaard.
  16. O

Romance and books (poll)

Read the books and chose Triss. I truly dislike Yen in the first 3-4 books, then i started to like a bit more but her nature is too harsh and bit arrogant, while Triss is more my type. Seeing the apparence, both are stunning so it's really a personal disposition choice.
  17. O

Triss Patch -> Start a new game?

Yeah I know, but they know about the problem (and reasonably are working on it) for a few months now, so something good could appear IF the lines leaked are only a part and not the totality. Who knows, but I hope so.
  18. O

Which women you'd prefer to have sex with (not romance) in the enhanced edition?

Agree, IMO something more complex than simple "ehi let's have sex" is neede in case, with some storyline, and with 1, max 2 more women, before you choose Triss or Yen (after you begin one relationship those potential sex-encounters could be locked, leaving the choice only restricted to Triss and...
  19. O

Triss Patch -> Start a new game?

Hope there will even be something more, maybe something "surprising"-->aka few major changes
  20. O

Which women you'd prefer to have sex with (not romance) in the enhanced edition?

We will have nearly for sure Fringilla in Toissant (and God, I hope she will have a relevant role given her importance in the last book--->If I remember correct Geralt's relationship with Fringilla was second in importance only to the one with Yenn). Rosa Var Attre is my absolute if we're...
Top Bottom