Search results

+
  1. T

Poll: New Forum Design

Search is broken, I much prefer the older one.
  2. T

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: FORUM MAINTENANCE

Doesn't work for me. I go to account settings, change posts per page to 20 (and I've tried every one of them), I click save, and it just resets back to forum default. Like the setting doesn't even save for me, so I can't change the posts per page.
  3. T

Has their been an official response from whoever is responsible? It'd be good if they acknowledged that there are SERIOUS issues with this update, and if they do want to carry out this update eventually, they should revert back to the old version immediately, and afterwards they can fully test...
  4. T

Is search completely broken for anyone else? It just plain returns no results no matter what I search. This is the site-wide search, not to mention the in-thread search which doesn't work at all either. Not to mention as well that going to ANY page in a thread from google doesn't take you to the...
  5. T

Forum - bugs and errors

No offence, but this forum has been completely messed up by the formatting. Search results don't work whatsoever, searching within threads doesn't work either, and the amount of pages for threads has been changed as well. This means that going to a thread via google takes you to the first page...
  6. T

Companion mod

Also, if we don't want Triss to follow anymore will she go back to where she should be? Don't want to mess up her side quests by losing her.
  7. T

Companion mod

Quick question, I want to get this mod but I don't know when it's safe to use it....(the companion part) I'm in novigrad now and haven't started the pyres of novigrad quest. When will it be too late for Triss to follow me? What quest do I need to stop at? I want to go round Velen and do some...
  8. T

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

I guess you could say that the relationship between Geralt&Triss in TW1 and TW2 wasn't so sincere, but I think in TW3 after Geralt regains his full memory, he can see the reason Triss did it (even though it may not be right) and forgive her to have a perfectly loving and sincere relationship. I...
  9. T

Geralt of Rivia ( Spoilers from books and games )

I can buy ebook versions on amazon or google play, so it shouldn't be a problem :D Started with TW3 myself, finished it, then finished TW1 and now I'm a good bit into TW2, going to read the books after I finish it :D I've seen about the last 2 books not being translated, hopefully the fan...
  10. T

Damn, makes me want to read the books even more now :P
  11. T

Radovid - Anything good come of his rule? *Spoilers*

I'll REDpoint this every time, not even mad.
  12. T

Thanks, I think I understand what you mean, I guess with a book you can show those sorts of emotions a lot more.
  13. T

I'm not going to even ask what that picture is haha :scaredpeasant::scared:
  14. T

Wow, I'm surprised I only just discovered this thread. Is Geralt as humorous/badass in the books as he is in the games?
  15. T

Is Triss Merigold a viable option for Geralt? (Spoilers)

I kinda like the idea of this, I just don't feel Geralt (as a character) would want to settle down for so long either way.
  16. T

Ok now this about Geralt being alive is getting really :offtopic: it should probably stop PS: I read that Sapkowski confirms Geralt survives to CDPR as can be seen in "the making of the witcher", haven't watched it yet though.
  17. T

... Your post had no relevance to the actual topic (from what I can see), unless you can explain it more clearly: If this is the one you mean:
  18. T

This is one of the things that makes me reconsider whether Geralt as a character would even want to settle down for a long period of time with Triss (or anyone for that matter), it just doesn't seem like him. I've unfortunately not read the books yet, so obviously I don't have any grasp of book...
  19. T

I'm not sure I see what you mean, how does this affect how viable Triss is for a relationship with Geralt?
  20. T

I think it is viable for Geralt as a character to choose Triss, considering what happened in the first two games. Though if we're considering books as canon and not the games, I'm guessing not so viable though I've got no idea - I haven't read them (yet)
Top Bottom