Search results

+
  1. D

Almost finished (my humble opinion)

Sounds like we have diametrically opposing opinions, then, because I actually think this is an example of a perfect game. The storyline is great. The characters are interesting. The gameplay is fantastic. Also, if you didn't like open world games, why did you get Witcher 3?
  2. D

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Great comment. I think criticisms that "Yen is a bitch" are quite superficial, and that a good game has interesting characters. Indeed character creation and development is something that really shines through in this game. Yen has a unique personality. She's not a "goody two-shoes"...
  3. D

Imlerith boss fight is ridiculously hard

I feel you. It took me a lot of attempts, even on normal difficulty, to beat him. But I like the difficulty. It teaches you to be more strategic and quick in combat. Whenever he teleports, make sure you dodge in the opposite direction. He generally teleports behind you. You need to dodge as...
  4. D

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

I certainly didn't get the feeling that Geralt and Ciri or any of the sorceresses would easily defeat any of the Wild Hunt bosses. Indeed in the beginning sequences, Eredin is portrayed as a very fierce and powerful enemy, particularly when Geralt has flashbacks showing Eredin standing on that...
  5. D

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Triss looks stunning in those pictures, Anthonior. Her voice is perfect for the way she looks. Those freckles and the colour of her hair are beautiful features as well. Good captures.
  6. D

Was This Really "The Wild Hunt" and more

I think the name is apt. The main bad guys throughout the game were the Wild Hunt, who were chasing Ciri. Quite frankly I don't think that this is a very significant issue at all, and there are more things CDPR should or could be focusing on than renaming their game. However, you do raise some...
  7. D

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Fair enough. Explained that way, yes I do agree with you.
  8. D

Having read many of these pages, it's obvious that CDPR needs to fix the endgame, but I wouldn't call this an immersion problem. It's more of an endgame problem. The fact that you even care about the characters in the endgame means that the game has achieved its purpose of immersing you in the...
  9. D

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

But at least that means they have more time to work on it and fix things, giving fans a chance to play the previous Witcher games, read the Witcher books and engage in the Witcher universe. It may be better for us to wait that extra time because they will produce a higher quality expansion with...
  10. D

It looks like CDPR has fixed many of the movement issues that people were mentioning on these forums. This is yet again proof that they do listen to players on these forums. Don't lose hope, guys!
  11. D

Witcher Franchise Speculation

Can't go wrong with Geralt. Some people have suggested that you should be able to make your own character. I don't think this will work because it will likely lead to a lack of character development, like in Skyrim. Sure, that was a pretty good game, but did you really care for your character...
  12. D

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

1. Triss. 2. Yennefer (very closely tied with Triss, but Triss fits my personality more I'd say) 3. Kiera 4. Ciri (as Geralt it would be a clear NO, because he is a father figure. As myself, probably would be number 3. Triss is just perfect for me though. He voice is so elegant and lovely...
  13. D

Did U expect a more extended Ending? [Major Spoiler]

The only thing you can do is hope. I don't think CDPR's main goal was to "attract new players". From the design of the game to the way they treat their players, it's also clear that they wanted to simply build a great game. The more our voices are heard, the more likely they are likely to bring...
  14. D

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

I think criticisms that Yennefer "doesn't care about Geralt" or "acts too bossy" are quite superficial because there is more to her character than meets the eye. In my view, their relationship is not meant to reflect a classic "Romeo & Juliet" kind of relationship. CDPR knows better. We've all...
  15. D

Did U expect a more extended Ending? [Major Spoiler]

Welcome to the club. I felt exactly the same way as you when I finished the game: empty and depressed. A vast number of people on these forums have said the same things you have, and are pushing for change. While CDPR should certainly improve the game and add more end-game content, I think the...
  16. D

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Triss is perfection in my eyes, and I understand the need for comparisons. I think CDPR intended to give players the choice to choose between them. It's not like the book which is more linear. The beauty in this game lies in the fact that you have choices. Your decisions not only have short-term...
  17. D

Definitely relate to this. I can't seem to play the game again due to this depression and emptiness that creeps in. Keep pushing for change, though! If there are enough voices and if they are loud enough, CDPR may actually do something about it.
  18. D

So how do you think Avallac really feels about Ciri?

I don't think he harbours any romantic feelings for her, but it is clear he has a keen interest in her genetics and in his experiments.
  19. D

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

Then again, according to the books Yen and Geralt were meant for each other, and it was Triss that manipulated Geralt into loving her. Therefore, I don't think that the possibility for a Geralt-Priscilla relationship should be entirely closed. I agree that it is somewhat unfitting to some people...
  20. D

Discussion about the Wild Hunt enemies & other issues [SPOILERS]

I don't quite understand your reply, abex81?
Top Bottom