Search results

+
  1. P

Patch 1.12.1 - Shani is missing after HoS End

Patch 1.12.1 - Shani is missing after HoS End Hello, I just updated from 1.10 to 1.12.1 (didn't use 1.11) , and I discovered that in my last savegame, in Shani's clinic, where I'm in front of her (after the ending of Heart of Stone - and the picture of the savegame shows Shani), Shani isn't...
  2. P

the FAITHFUL FRIEND quest is STILL bugged with 1.08

the FAITHFUL FRIEND quest is STILL bugged with 1.08 the Faithful Friend quest can still not be completed in 1.08 . PC, GOG version. hello CDPR, anybody hooome ? NO ANSWER since the game was launched .... NO ONE LISTENS OR CARES........ shame, shame, shame. how come Piranha Bytes is able to...
  3. P

t syste

t syste error (bugged forum)
  4. P

FaithFul Friend Quest still stuck in quest log after patch 1.07

FaithFul Friend Quest still stuck in quest log after patch 1.07 The "FaithFul Friend" Quest is still stuck in quest log after patch 1.07 , even if I start the quest again (from a save just before the Epilogue) it won't complete.
  5. P

[BUG] "Faithful Friend" quest from "Something ends, Something begins II" stuck in quest log

[BUG] "Faithful Friend" quest from "Something ends, Something begins II" stuck in quest log Hello, I'm on PC. After the dialog with the soldier about his horse, the quest "Faithful Friend" (during the epilogue sequence) will not complete. I tried several times. Is the CDPR...
Top Bottom