Search results

+
  1. marxduck

Ready to refund

I purchased Cyberpunk2077 on GOG to support the CDPR. I thought this would ensure the install process went off without a hitch. But of course this is 2020 and we're all just beta testers for big companies now. I can't launch my game. It appears to launch as the 'play' button greys out, then it...
  2. marxduck

Is CDPR the antithesis to Ubisoft or EA?

Is CDPR the antithesis to Ubisoft or EA? I've been thinking about this and I'm just curious what others think. I know there has been some frustration particularly surrounding the latest patch (myself included), but taking a step back for a moment, not only is this game exceptional but a lot of...
  3. marxduck

1.07 Broke my game

1.07 Broke my game Don't download patch 1.07 - I made that mistake and now I cannot play my game. It loads into menu but then when I try to load any save or start a new game, it crashes to desktop. I have tried all of the fixes people are offering online - nothing works. Games fucked. Really...
  4. marxduck

Currency and the Economy

Currency and the Economy Hey Guys, This has been bothering me and I'm curious to see what people's thoughts are. So what's bothering me is that whether it is vanilla or wealthy vendors, the amount of gold in the world is completely unrealistic. Even if 'crowns' were not gold and were instead...
Top Bottom