Search results

+
  1. W

1.07 Ruined my Geralt :'))

I went through one entire side quest wearing nothing but my bloomers. Love the fact that none of the NPCs seem to notice and it seems perfectly normal to turn up to kill monsters wearing your big knickers. Honestly I do hope in the expansions they offer a couple of nice new underwear options for...
  2. W

What's the hold up on 1.07?

@harelmor Bless her! I'll let him know :) I got him from ebay. They truly have the very best selection of unicorns!
  3. W

What's the hold up on 1.07?

It's ready when it is ready. You do a darned good job and have given us a masterpiece of a game (which in turn led me to the books). Also I now own a stuffed unicorn :) Take as long as you need. Me and Roach the Unicorn can wait as long as we have to.
  4. W

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yes. I wants the precious! I voted for custom character but actually I'd like plenty of Geralt and everyone else involved too. Would not be a Witcher game without them.
  5. W

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

One thing that sort of bugs me about in game Yen. In the books she is described as being not very tall - at least twice as far as I recall. Why then in the games is she almost as tall as Geralt? You can see this from the reunion at KM scene. She looks quite tall then. Why did they feel they...
  6. W

Cerys , I am a sucker for red heads .

Crach is also a good friend of Geralt :) So it would be as weird as Crach 'romancing' Ciri
  7. W

Share Your Screenshots!!!

I'm using a below min specs graphics card so don't expect mine to look so pretty :) This one was quite a lucky shot though Rest of them are in a set here https://flic.kr/s/aHskdSbLoJ Just started playing through W1 and my screenies from that are here too (for anyone who didn't play it and...
  8. W

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Did I read there will be a new movie? Oh please have it opening with Geralt fighting a hosepipe and a binbag in homage to the TV series. And please - a million pleases - release it on DVD with English subtitles. Anyone know an estimated release date etc? Continuing on matters Yen - I...
  9. W

13th DLC - "Where The Cat And Wolf Play"

I thought the entire quest was a great addition to the ' nature of evil' theme that runs strongly through the books and the games. Morality goes out the window in a time of war - if you think the next day might be your last then you behave very differently in all sorts of ways. Did anyone else...
  10. W

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

Does that unicorn have witcher eyes - or is it just a tad surprised ....?
  11. W

Cerys , I am a sucker for red heads .

Cerys is sort of Triss without the whiny and over sugaryness. Let's face it Geralt does like a redhead or two or three .... Nice to see at least one woman thinking of something else apart from Geralt's pants though - hopefully.
  12. W

Admit it. Who cried at [SPOILER...] ?

I didn't cry at this but I did get mighty upset at the Queen ending - when I watched it on you tube because mercifully I got the decent ending. It seems highly implied that they will never meet again and even if they do things will never be the same. It also feels that Ciri will be very unhappy.
  13. W

Any Chance of More Fringilla Vigo?

I think for the expansions they might use Dandelion telling stories to someone as a framing device so they can basically go to any time and place Geralt has ever been.
  14. W

The Cat

It was when Geralt met with the lawyer - I think in Blood of Elves. There was a cat there and Geralt and the lawyer had a discussion about how cats really don't like him. The great thing about that scene in the game was how it was used to show they both have the same eyes - and it was a bit...
  15. W

Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

Just one thing. A nicer pair of bloomers for Geralt
  16. W

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

A huge thanks from me for a fantastic game which has led me to some fantastic books. A friend told me when W2 came out that it wouldn't be my sort of thing - too dark and violent. I should not have listened to him. I'm so glad that this time I caught some footage on twitch and saw a world I...
  17. W

Lack of variety in Sex scenes

I have just started playing through W1 after completing the main quest in W3. Will be starting on W2 after next payday. Also working my way though the books at an alarming speed. I have to say I think the saucy bits in W1 so far are hilariously weird. Blurry red footage and a suggestive playing...
Top Bottom