Search results

+
  1. S

Patch 1.08 Notes

Torture stikes again haha, please take your time to give us something even more amazing ( pq4 framerate, cliping, dialogue, pleaseeeeeeeee <3)
  2. S

Any news on 1.08 release yet?

Hope it will come out with the NG+, CDPR told us that 1.07 should fixe the framerate and yet... And yet... I think that i trully love CDPR, how they behave (maybe the best society of game), how they listen to their fans. But as a client who bough the game, it's true that i am kinda sad about...
  3. S

What would you prefer: solid performance or free DLC?

Obliviously, everyone would take the first one... But they need more time to make it perform well (i hope...), so having some free DLC while we wait is better than nothing :D
  4. S

Patch 1.08 Wish List

Well i hope for; -Fix the framerate on console as much as they can <3 -Fix the clipping on console as much as they can too -Graphic improvement The first three are possible (i think) if they close the world a bit i think, a little chargement when you come to Novigrad which looks empty compare...
  5. S

Comment se faire rembourser ?

Je pense qu'il faut que tu vois avec le service client ou tu l'as acheté (fnac, carrefour, amazon,etc), CDP ne peut pas faire grand chose pour ça a mon avis ^^ Ensuite n'y joue plus et attend les prochains patch, tu seras moins perdant au niveau de l'argent !
  6. S

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

Please CDP respond, are you going to work on the framerate more, or are you going to let it like that :worried:
  7. S

Help About 1.07

Hello CDP, your game is amazing and getting better after every patch :D But on ps4 there is still some framerate and clipping trouble, anyways i would like to know if patch 1.07 will be the last one improving the frame rate and clipping, or if there will be other :-) Thank you very much from...
  8. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

:geraltsad: I wish i had a good computer (more money haha) to have a witcher 3 looking like that, it doesn't look like that at all on my ps4 ^^ You are so lucky guys :geraltthatsgood:!!
  9. S

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Well i saw on a site, won't tell who or where cause it may have been an unwanted leak and i don't want them to be punish, so i saw that it should comes out saturday if everything is alright, so let's hope our dear CDP won't have anymore problem :D
  10. S

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Your Game is awesomeeeee, thank you very much :D I will gladly wait for a better patch and everything, can't understand the angry people...
  11. S

Geralt's mother?

It's complicated, actually in the book, there is a school for sorceresses where they have to chose, become a witch or the possibility to be a mother (for the great sorceresses you can't be both a witch and a mother...). In the fiirst choice they are castrated. At least when Yennefer used to go...
  12. S

Geralt's mother?

I am not sure that any of them want to see each other again... Well that's my point after reading the novel where she appeared ^^
  13. S

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

As a reader of all the books and player of all witcher 1, 2 and 3 (thank you so much CDP <3), i really want a Witcher 4, especially with Geralt even if we know that our dear CD project doesn't seem to enjoy this possibility ^^ But i think that there is so much to talk about geralt history...
Top Bottom