Search results

+
  1. L

Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

Ok thanks for the info, I'll go check those. I did update and launch yesterday and nothing and then this small 18MB patch today (Game+ and 1.08.02 if I read it right) and it updated after so assume it worked via 1.08.01 and 1.08.02 retrospectively but perhaps not earned now. All confusing...
  2. L

Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

EDIT: I just updated Witcher 3 for the small patch assume it was 1.08.02 logged into game and suddenly I had a load of Steam Achievements pop up which was a surprise after reading the recent comments. Checking through it appears not all those I have completed have been added enmasse just now...
  3. L

Patch 1.08 Installed, achievements still not coming through for me...

It was really disappointing to see that, on installation, Patch 1.08 did NOT retrospectively complete all those Achievements since the last patch 1.07 which has been a while now. While it may not have been explicit in the previously posted changelog the wording was ambiguous and caused...
  4. L

[BUG] Trophy did not pop for killing Sarasti (Contract)

No achievements on any platform are currently registering when completed. Check this thread about this issue.
  5. L

BUG: 'Shortcut' Treasure Quest. Nothing at Icon Location.

BUG: 'Shortcut' Treasure Quest. Nothing at Icon Location. Issue: Arriving at the Undiscovered Location icon located by the lake NE of Urskar village on Undvik, Skellige, there is nothing there. The icon does not change to Guarded Treasure in proximity. System: PC Steam Version Patch 1.07...
  6. L

Bug Maybe?: Gwent - needing last 2 cards cards from merchants; not receiving any cards from new NPCs played

When you check the cards on that site and check the image of the card remember that if you have DLC installed one of these changes the look of a lot of cards including Villentretenmerth which is a golden dragon in the original cards but a human form in DLC version. This caught me out for that...
  7. L

So are you forever doomed to never be able to do "Flesh for Sale" if you've begun Following the Thread?

Confirmed. I had 'Following the Thread' and had to kill them all and no chance to get the key as the re was no key drop (or Leader?) I returned a long time after and the pirates had respawned but there was no leader and no key drops. Prison was empty both times. This on top of the fast travel...
  8. L

[PC] Skellide - Price Of Honor CHEST BUG

Also confirm I have this bug and only have Unlock option and can;t open it. Also the chest is not highlighted for the quest either. This is with Patch 1.07 PC Steam version.
  9. L

Hidden in the Depths - Treasure Hunt quest bug

Confirmed still bugged after Patch 1.07 (PC Steam Version) Looting the body gives; Message Scratched Key Random loo item The Message is in the Quest section and tells some story but once read the quest Updates then Completes before even moving. The chest is actually in the cave Entrance...
  10. L

Unfindable oils and potions, and leveling sucks so small exp. gains

Both Vitriol and Hydragenum are sold by Gremist, the Alchemist Master who is located at Gedyneith along with the other druids. But only once you have completed his quest Practicum in Advanced Alchemy. He also has a range of other diagrams too. The Herbalist located in the Herbalists;s Hut will...
  11. L

[BUG] Ruined Inn, Skellige - Abandoned Site Icon Missing & Quest Issues

[BUG] Ruined Inn, Skellige - Abandoned Site Icon Missing & Quest Issues Issue: The Ruined Inn site located south east of Fyresdal is marked with and Undiscovered Location icon (two if you have the relevant gear quest) On clearing the Monster Nest and associated Harpies/ Ekhidna you get the...
  12. L

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Can confirm that the PC Steam version hotfix worked to fix this issue. Just completed it after having the issues.
  13. L

Darker nights

1. Why are you drawing a correlation between longer summer days at the Poles and Melbourne? Makes little sense. If you want to aim for a reasonable comparison it would be closer to a latitude around the Hebrides (Skellige comparison a similar latitude to the other regions in Witcher 3) which...
  14. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Once installed they are automatically enabled in-game. There is no way to switch on or off via the game. IN Steam you can enable or disable DLC individually is the only way to disable the feature.
  15. L

DLC 16: A Night to Remember?

Would be cool. More likely it may feature in one of the expansions as it is located close to an, as yet unknown city.
  16. L

Stuck on find hammond

Hammond is located south east of Trottheim village on Faroe. He is located in a stone circle up a path. Check this image for the exact location.
  17. L

Ciri as the 'Next Geralt': Yay or Nay?

It would be cool. However I suspect that the majority would have selected the Empress route especially as she states it is what she wants during that ending dialogue. Therefore it would not reflect that likely outcome in lore. Also, the whole tone of Witcher 3 seems very much the passing of...
  18. L

No travel marker at Kaer Morhen?

It's also a little weird that they upped the level requirements for the other Witcher gear sets but not the Wolven set. Perhaps would have made more sense if it was higher given it;s location.
  19. L

I cannot talk to Marcus T K Hudgson, the keeper of the book store in Novigrad.

OK, that wasn't clear from your post. Sounds like some file corruption or scripting error. Have you tried verifying the game files?
  20. L

Achievements not working in 1.07

The achievements will get registered once they fix the current bug so not a big problem. The main reason to pay the correct price via Steam or GOG is that it properly supports the development of a great game. Purchasing from GMG etc. cuts most of that support out as they buy cheap regional...
Top Bottom