Search results

+
  1. A

mechanic idea- disguise (NR)

a bronze unit (man of masks, counter-fugue or something like that) 3 STR 6 Provosions. Deploy: choose a unit in your hand. Disguise that unit as any other unit of the same strength in your starting deck. Disguise- give this unit the same appearance as another unit to your opponent. (In other...
  2. A

Coinflip replacement idea

Coinflip replacement idea What if, instead of the coinflip, players were given a chance to predict cards they think are in the other player's deck for a chance to play second? It could be called surveying the battlefield or something and could work like this Each player is simultaneously given...
  3. A

I just willfully dismantled mastercrafted armor.... ?

I just willfully dismantled mastercrafted armor.... ? In his travels across Velen and Skellige, Geralt was constantly clad by a faithful set of armor, his Wolven witcher armor. One day, in the city of Toussaint, he came across a armosmith who was unusually talented, an armorsmith who could...
  4. A

To rescue a fair damsel [Spoilers]

To rescue a fair damsel [Spoilers] So there are a lot of persons in distress that Geralt can rescue right? They are all over Velen and Skellige also I believe. But as far as I know they are all shopkeepers, blacksmiths, or other salesmen and they are all men. My question is, are there any...
  5. A

Combat replay

Combat replay Thinking back on many epic memorable moments in battle in this game, I believe it would be even more awesome if we could somehow watch replays of recorded sections of combat. I don't know if an automatic combat recording option could somehow be added on to this game and i'm too...
Top Bottom