Search results

+
  1. P

Ciri combat scenes

I dislike the play-as-Ciri parts of the game very much, however those portions are usually quite short, thankfully. The rest of the game is IMO 100 times over worth the Ciri-required sections. Have fun OP :)
  2. P

Bound by Destiny, Ciri and Geralt - Their Story (Geralt's memories from Dreamer quest)

What a fantastic video Sharpy47 - thank you for sharing!! And man, that cabin scene (clutch chest) gets me right here, every time.
  3. P

Witcher 3 music

I have long loved The Witcher soundtracks, but Witcher 3 has snuck into first place =) Was SO happy to learn that HoS had an OST, it all fits in perfectly with my (many hours) Witcher compilation playlist. Looking forward to hearing more (I hope, for Blood & Wine!).
  4. P

New Moon Gear Locations

Yes :)
  5. P

HOS references/easter eggs. . . .what have you found?

Probably more a reminder than a reference, but when the riddling was brought up, I immediately thought it was going to be a give and take, a la Blaine the Mono from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series. Was very grateful it did not go that route, mind :) but I still was thinking it as listening...
  6. P

Enhancing TW3 | Your suggestions?

I've only just found this thread and I'm loving the suggestions, lots of good here for an awesome game! I'd kill for (optional) map fog on the over world map. And as grateful as I am crafting items have dropped to 0 weight, I'd like the ability to put crafting items in stash. Switching between...
Top Bottom