Search results

+
  1. C

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

If you closed the installer before it was finished it has most likely corrupted your game. When the servers behave try to do a repair through Galaxy. ---------- Updated at 06:16 PM ---------- You need to download two files - the .exe and the .bin file which is the actual patch.
  2. C

Is the game installed on the same disk as the download?
  3. C

There are 2 files to download - the .exe file which only unpacks and install the .bin file. Exe file is 1mb and bin file is 2GB. The way things are compressed and installed are different from the consoles and steam. Its still the same patch.
  4. C

No - if you read what he said it was if i launched the game through my games folder on my machine then it would not track since the game would be launched outside the Galaxy client. I'm asking if I'm able to launch the game through the Galaxy client with these server issues and the fact that it...
  5. C

I can still launch the game from the client though - even though in the Galaxy client it states its 1.06 it is 1.07 in the game. Will the galaxy client still track and add achievements in this state?
  6. C

Have tried it multiple times, but it is stuck - most likely cause of the huge demand the servers are taking right now, but it seems odd it wants to update the game when i press verify.
  7. C

My Galaxy does not recognize the update - It keeps wanting to apply it again when i start up the client. At first I thought that maybe the patch hadn't installed properly, but when I try to install the patch again it says its already installed :/
  8. C

Its on GOG now (Press Verify and Repair if you dont see it)
  9. C

And Bethesda is bigger employee wise and have much larger budgets to work with than CD.
  10. C

No defense. We'll just have to wait for an official statement. The patch could come with a new unforeseen bug or something entirely different hindering the release on the pc. But without an official word it would just be speculation, which doesn't really help anything.
  11. C

One big flaw in that theory though. If your Toyota is in need of a spare part your most likely going to have to pay for it (Something we don't have to for these patches). And again this just shows that not even cars are immune to flaws and faults. Nothing is.
  12. C

Starting to feel a bit anxious about the fact that there is only 3 hours left and no one has seen the patch on PC yet. I hope they release the pc patch for all countries at the same time and dont stagger it.
  13. C

4 hours left - lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best.
  14. C

No - they found that after making the whole open world that the rendering method required to much dynamic lightning to look good in both day and night time which isn't really that good to have in a complete openworld. The alternate - and now used - rendering method did not require dynamic...
  15. C

I've already heard multiple people from UK and western Europe get the patch on PS4.
  16. C

In CDs defense they have come out and said in interviews that things from the VGX Trailer, which most PC players are comparing it to, did not make it into the game or got changed - like the rendering method that was changed from the trailer to what we have today.
  17. C

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Went to bed last night hoping I would be able to get into it this morning :( Alas I'll have to wait a bit longer - Would be nice with some kind of indication as to when since they already released it on consoles. "Within 24 hours" is alright if it is released simultaneously, but when its...
Top Bottom