Search results

+
  1. T

loading blur while walking around novigrad

loading blur while walking around novigrad it seems to have gotten worse. every few steps now the screen goes blurry for a few seconds. I'm getting close to just cutting my losses and returning this game. this is ridiculous.
  2. T

how exactly is the 'collect 'em all' quest fixed?

how exactly is the 'collect 'em all' quest fixed? I see no difference whatsoever.
  3. T

just curious to those who played through witcher 2

just curious to those who played through witcher 2 I bought my xbone before I could get very far in witcher 2 (crossing my fingers for backwards compatibility), but to those who played it through, did it have this many bugs as well?
  4. T

cant interact with halfling merchant

cant interact with halfling merchant I tracked the hey wanna look at my stuff quest, found the merchant but he wont talk to me :(
  5. T

fires in novigrad from burned witches cause infinite burn damage, also, zoltan gwent card still missing

fires in novigrad from burned witches cause infinite burn damage, also, zoltan gwent card still missing I accidentally ran over one of the burning pyres and it caused fire damage that stayed at 00:00 seconds and wouldn't go out, I threw out a telekinetic blast in panic and it luckily put out...
Top Bottom