Search results

+
  1. B

Another Bug "Dont Play With The Gods" Cant Complete Quest stays active

Another Bug "Dont Play With The Gods" Cant Complete Quest stays active I found one other instance of this bug/glitch involving an xbox one user here http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/50282-Don-t-Play-With-the-Gods-Mission?highlight=play+gods im on PC. Seems to be involved with...
  2. B

Please fix Axii Puppet not working properly

Please fix Axii Puppet not working properly It just doesnt work..yes I have it maxed out..yes I have it in a slot with a 10% mutagen gain...and NO i still cannot for the life of me get it to work as intended. They do not become allies like stated...they do no damage like stated...and its more...
  3. B

Match Count Error GOG after 1.07 Patch

Match Count Error GOG after 1.07 Patch After latest patch on GOG even after manual installing and redownloading the whole entire game from scratch i still get this match count error that states: 0 ! = 1 H %o\$ sometimes the game launches and sometimes it doesnt launch at all and only gives...
  4. B

please stop trying to just port over console patches to pc as it seems your doing...

please stop trying to just port over console patches to pc as it seems your doing... they're breaking pc players games....in every which way possible if you havent notice your forums filling up fast with gaming breaking bugs. PC players deserve their own patches worked on independently if...
Top Bottom