Search results

+
  1. B

Hubert Rejk needs to be nerfed

Hubert needs buildup? Not at all. You just need to play one single high damage card + Adda to get a 20+ swing. Chronex and Unocorn are a 18 provision 20 swing combo, and one of them must stay on board one turn (same as order unit to boost Hubert). The difference is that you have many other...
  2. B

Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

#metoo Not a single progress in 4 games. 20 (-+) thrive cards played (normal and premium, full hand and forfaits), but nothing changed.
  3. B

Showing hand limit useless?

It's usefull for new players, and can be used for any seasonal mode modification too. If CDPR decides the starting hand is now 15 cards (or any modification in hand limit) they can just change that number and everyone is aware of the new rule.
  4. B

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

This was my second match with a brand new Arachas Queen deck in the bear mode: R1: normal game, we play 4 cards each and enemy pass when i'm 15 points up. R2: pass R3: Here things got weird. For some reason in this mode everybody focus on the bear and doesn't even look at other cards. So i play...
  5. B

Cancelling "classical match" cursor behaviour

Agree 100% . Very annoying.
  6. B

Playing spy (Roche) getting two cards from deck and moving "inconvenient" card to graveyard instead of playing

I think you can selecting the graveyard instead of a place on the board. This is at list how you can do it for a card in your hand.
  7. B

Arena mode - should count for daily wins

Agree. Never played arena again after the first time because if you don't win 9 times it's not even worth the time you spend. End even if you win 9 times it may be not worth it.
  8. B

The General Videogame Thread

Well... they made the best fallout, i personally feel like Fallout is more their then Beth's, so they aren't really copying enyone other then themselves.
  9. B

Witcher trio played twice and also the 5 point "duel" gold card

I misunderstood how it works. Thanks.
  10. B

Witcher trio played twice and also the 5 point "duel" gold card

I saw the duel guy duelling without losing any point. Bug? :censored:
  11. B

Metro Exodus

Ps4. This is the situation (that's someone else and i found several topics around about the issue): Obv it has input lag only when i start playing metro, other games are normal as usual. About the sync: italian voice sync (and acting) in this game is just bad, believe me.
  12. B

Metro Exodus

I personally think it's highly overrated. All things about this game are a little under the average level, from gameplay (that damn input lag) to voice acting (italian language is terrebly out of sync), from light (goes from deep black inside caves to deep white in the desert, i mean total...
  13. B

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

It all looks amazing. Can't wait for it.
  14. B

VTMB2 Old Thread

Me too, let's see what'next. P.s. 12 monkeys quote or just a coincidence?
  15. B

Card Collector trophy bugged?

Same here, 200H playing and still no damn platinum. It's not normal, it's NOT POSSIBLE. Damn tutorial :eredinfacepalm:
Top Bottom