Search results

+
  1. P

Equine phantoms quest

Equine phantoms quest Holy horses. It wasn't until my now 3rd and final playthrough of the game that I actually stumbled upon this one (same with extreme cosplay btw!!). Can I just emphasise how awesome the game is for "hiding" such fantastic quests like this? This whole quest embodies CDPR...
  2. P

Runeword placation...

Runeword placation... ...actually seems a useful one (other than Severance). Does anyone know how much exactly it boosts stamina, health or toxicity? eg 10 stamina / s, 100 health / s, ...
  3. P

NG+ rebalance

NG+ rebalance Hi all, i recently started an NG+ after a while of no playing, and noticed that the base of ng+ is no longer lv30, but whatever your imported character is, which is great! However, i also feel like im earning a lot less exp and levelling way more slowly from quests. Was...
  4. P

Big feet to fill

Big feet to fill blood and wine quest where you have to build up andraste's statue is still bugged. The statue's fully built but I can't talk to the foreman. :hurt:
  5. P

the new adrenaline bar - how does it work?

the new adrenaline bar - how does it work? First off, I really like the look of the new adrenaline bar. It shows how far you've progressed through a point, and also shows how fast it drains after a fight so that's really nice! However, I'm kind of confused by it. How exactly does it work? it...
  6. P

What're ye doin' in preperation of B&W

What're ye doin' in preperation of B&W So what do you guys and girls do to keep yourselves busy until the best DLC you'll ever see gets released? Me, I'm just designing new builds with every little piece of info I can get my grubby hands on. Also, I'm plundering my current NG character to...
  7. P

Where's my stamina!? (to the tune of Bart simpson's "where's my elephant?!")

Where's my stamina!? (to the tune of Bart simpson's "where's my elephant?!") I haven’t played the witcher in a while, but I wanted to download the latest patch and start up my game today to see what’s different. So I did, and I noticed something: My stamina regen in battle had...
  8. P

level grinding after 40

level grinding after 40 Hi all, so I wanted to know if there is any way to level grind (XONE) somewhat efficiently when you're level 40. I'm not really a fan of this grinding thing but It's annoying me that I'm 40 now and there's still one armor on NG that I can't use (Skellige). thanks! :uma:
  9. P

Balance runeword question

Balance runeword question I have a question about te runeword ‘Balance’. It’s supposed to make all your armor pieces count as medium armor, and as far as griffon techniques is concerned, this works. It actually adds the 20 extra stamina regen. However, when equipping heavy gear (say, ursine...
  10. P

Burning resist?

Burning resist? Hey all, somequetsions regarding burn resist. In particular, during Hearts of stone. In NG, I never really needed more than 130-ish igni sign intensity, because at that point, everything that could burn, burnt when igni'd. However, during HoS, I noticed that not all enemies...
  11. P

Gwent full faction guide

Gwent full faction guide Hey all, I know there are a bunch of tips & tricks guides for gwent, but I haven’t really seen any specific strategy guides for factions other than the north. So, me being in love with gwent, I decided to do a little write-up of my strategies, which could help newbies...
  12. P

Question about domination skill

Question about domination skill Yeah, so I tried out a build around the domination skill. It's supposed to 'let you be able to have 2 opponents influenced by axii at the same time'. But the description is kind of vague. Does it mean you have to cast 2 axii's to control 2 opponents? Or should...
  13. P

pyromaniac question

pyromaniac question I know a lot of people find this useless, but with NG+ coming up, and many enemies maybe being much higher levels than the player, I was thinking: Could pyromaniac be actually useful? I mean, I haven't tried it on, say, novigrad guards myself. If you igni enemies with a red...
  14. P

Gwent old friends zoltan location after main quest

Gwent old friends zoltan location after main quest Ok, so I did the main quest first (it's finished), and then am trying to do all sidequests. But I can't seem to locate zoltan anymore. He's not at dandelion's inn? Neither is dandelion btw. And talking to roche or thaler doesn't start the...
Top Bottom